Customer Service Representatives (CSR) - #19543340
Overview of Role:
AT HOME CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE MUST LIVE IN
HARRIS COUNTY TEXAS - HOUSTON AREA
TRAINING IS SCHEDULED TO START: May 3, 2021
The Customer Service Representative will:
- Respond to various customers billing and service related inquiries via telephone and in writing.
- Enroll new customers, offering appropriate products and services.
- Offer new products and services to existing customers.
- Process payments for current or outstanding balances.
- Collect outstanding balances and/or negotiate appropriate payment arrangements.
- Utilize various Vertex and client software packages.
- Ensure Customer Satisfaction & First Call Resolution.
- Appropriately handle emergency calls regarding gas leakage, odor of gas, explosions and fires.
As a top professional, do you desire an employer who recognizes and appreciates your talent, education, and professional credentials? Faneuil will provide a challenging yet rewarding career that offers the real promise of growth and job satisfaction.
Faneuil is a dynamic, fast paced company and are looking for truly the best customer service professionals. Are you flexible, fun, hard-working and a ethically driven professional that enjoys helping people and solving problems? If you answered YES then we want YOU to apply!
Shifts includes hours of any time 5:00a-9:00p MST Monday - Sunday. Training starts March 22, 2021
- Handle customer and retailer inquiries.
- Process order inquiry calls, initiate service orders and provide service order status updates.
- Process billing calls; investigate meter read and other inquiries relating to billing accuracy or payment.
- Process customer move-ins, adds and transfers.
- Processes correspondence and update customer accounts. May compose written correspondence to resolve inquiries.
- Processing refunds, compensation requests & changes to accounts.
- Assessment and re-assessment of payment arrangements, giving information about current offers available.
- Route escalated customer issues to higher level employees for resolution.
- Tag, log, or otherwise enable root cause analysis for each non-emergency call for reporting purposes.
- Execute outbound call messaging as indicated for various purposes e.g. collections, service orders, tree trimming, street lights, denial of access, and guard lights.
- Make referrals and process requests regarding special programs such as Energy Assistance, CRISIS, Dollar Energy and other programs as necessary
- Complete basic adjustments as outlined in job aid
ALL APPLICANTS MUST RESIDE IN
The State Harris County, Texas
- An above average knowledge and ability to use a PC; including and not limited to Word, Excel, Internet Explorer and be confident in navigating multiple screens simultaneously in the Windows operating system and environment. All the product knowledge you require will be provided in your first few weeks with the company.
- Individuals need to be performance focused and display a flexible attitude. Excellent call handling skills are required.
- Successful applicants should ideally have at least 1 year's experience of working within Customer Services environment.
- Ability to meet individual deadlines, metrics and team goals.
- Ability to manage multiple responsibilities, while effectively focusing on priority issues.
- Ability to work cooperatively in a group environment to achieve common goals.
- Successful applicants should have Client & Customer Focus, Performance Focus, Solving Problems, Respecting Others, Working with Others, Confidence & Communication, Working Pro-actively
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- One (1) year utility experience preferred Advanced problem solving skills
- Above average analytical ability and mathematical skills
Solid grammar in both written and spoken word
Final candidates for this position will need to successfully complete drug screening and a background investigation, which may include a criminal and credit check
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Must be able to remain in a stationary position for 100% of the time
- Constantly operates a computer, keyboard and mouse
- Must constantly observe computer screens
- Constantly communicates with customer. Must be able to exchange accurate information.
Some tasks require oral communications ability and visual perception and discrimination.
The job is performed indoors in a traditional office setting. Activities include extended periods of sitting and extensive work at a computer monitor and/or calculator.
Faneuil, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, Faneuil, Inc. will provide reasonable accommodation(s) to qualified individuals with disabilities and encourages both prospective and current employees to discuss potential accommodations with the employer.