Business Analyst II - #19543376
Bank of America Corporation
An Analyst II is responsible for capturing and supporting delivery of business and/or system requirements (based on specialization) to accomplish business goals. Key responsibilities include working with stakeholders to understand their needs, capture their requirements, perform impact analysis, and then working closely with the Development Team(s) to refine the requirements into specifications that can be executed by the team. They possess a working knowledge of the business/technical domain and the main applications within that domain. An Analyst II, is an individual contributor to a team or across multiple teams.
- Technical System Analysis and Business Analysis skills.
- Able to lead JAD sessions and Agile Daily Standup meetings.
- Able to organize, articulate, and document requirements.
- Create technical design documents and UML Diagrams, such as Sequence Diagrams and Activity Diagrams.
- Expertise in collecting requirements in the form of Epics and Stories using JIRA and Confluence.
- MuleSoft AnyPoint for Restful web service design
- SQL, UML, JIRA, .NET ASPX
1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:
Learn more about this role