Sanitation HiLo 3rd Shift - #19543380
The sanitation hilo is responsible for following and enforcing all company policies and procedures. Completing all daily tasks as assigned on the MSDS. Well versed in the use of food cleaning products, able to multi-task and delegate tasks to crew members.
Duties may include, but are not limited to the following:
- Assist in the development of and maintenance of Sanitation program (HACCP, Allergen, etc.) for a variety of products in compliance with customer and government regulations.
- Assists with the development of Sanitation procedures and paperwork.
- Work with the Sanitation supervisor in identifying sanitation or regulation issues at assigned facility.
- Assists with policy, procedures and paperwork to ensure that all Company and Customer standards are achieved in assigned plant.
- Provides an atmosphere that allows for the development of supervisors and managers.
- Helps lead Continuous Improvement of facility sanitation.
- Manages Sanitation chemical suppliers.
- Holds sanitation staff accountable.
- Ensures that all chemicals used in the plant are approved for such use and that all chemicals have current MSDS information on site.
- Responsible for the dilution testing of all chemicals needing diluted.
- Develop and train all steps of each plant clean-up.
- Other duties as identified or assigned by Sanitation Supervisor
Required Competencies & Knowledge:
- Master Sanitation Schedule and other legal requirements for the food industry, including GMP's.
- Must be knowledgeable regarding requirements of FDA and MDA.
- Must be knowledgeable in GMP's, HACCP, Allergens and SQF.
- Experience in Pest Control programs.
- Must understand the 10 principles of sanitary equipment design.
- Good understanding of commercial bakeries and bakery equipment, as well as the functionality of ingredients in the bakery process and how it relates to possible insect development.
- Demonstrated good record keeping and handling conflicts with positive and practical attitude.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, computer literate, self-motivated and able to make sound business decisions.
- Excellent motivational and people skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, analytical ability, leadership strength and ability to work effectively with all levels of the organization.
- Work in a fast-paced environment
- Make sound business decisions.
MS Office Suite
- Infrequent production environment exposure which includes noise, dust, moving machinery, fork lifts, and fluctuations in temperature.