Data Analyst - Records - #19543420
We are Genpact
From New York to New Delhi and more than 30 countries in between, our 90,000+ curious and courageous employees drive digital-led innovation and digitally-enabled intelligent operations for our hundreds of Global Fortune 500 clients.
Our start-up spirit, coupled with our award-winning decades of solutions and end-to-end process and domain expertise, let us connect every dot, reimagine every process, and go deep to reinvent the world’s biggest brands’ ways of working.
Because of our tremendous results-oriented growth, we’re rapidly expanding our team of ground-breaking change agents…people who think with design, dream in digital, tackle problems with data and analytics, obsess over operations, focus on the details, and lead change with their curious, incisive, and courageous nature.
If you’re a rule-breaker and risk-taker who sees the world differently and are bold enough to reinvent it, we could be a perfect match.
Inviting applications for the role of Records Analyst
In this role, you will be responsible for being a focal for
- Enter accurately piece part time and cycle calculations into the ERP system.
- Upload accurately whole engine record packages into electronic library.
- Provide weekly status reports on Records open in backlog and completed.
- Review Back to Birth records for completeness and accuracy for assigned engine models.
- Effectively work with broader stake holders to resolve gaps in the records.
- Responsible for interfacing with various levels of the organization for key updates.
- Investigate and respond to daily records questions from a global Customer Service team.
- Track and report out volume of Customer questions responded too.
- Run and provide additional required reports as assigned by supporting Manager.
- Develop a thorough understanding of NXL nacelle components interactions and integration with complex engine or airplane-level systems
- Interface with internal and customer specialists in a constructive manner to rapidly solve technical issues mainly related to installation or operation of NXL nacelle components
- Be NXL focal for complex root cause system investigations to support resolution of customer technical issues
- Provide on-site technical support for incorporation of proposed corrective actions resulting from root cause investigations
- Apply technical expertise toward the development and on-going support of Component Maintenance Manuals (CMMs), airplane-level Airplane Maintenance Manuals (AMMs)
- Maintain positive customer relationships and ensure technical issues are addressed within the customer’s expectations and timeframes; document, communicate, and assist with issue resolution
- Being able to work on Nacelles (Hands on)
- Follow up on any missing invoices and highlight discrepancies to the concerned stakeholders
- College Degree
- Proficiency in various MS Office applications especially Excel, PowerPoint etc
- Self-starter and ability to work independently on running smooth operation process
- Ability to work and coordinate with client and various external & internal teams at Genpact
- Experience in Aerospace industry
- Supply Chain Knowledge
- Strong analytical skills
- Good Writing/Email skills
- Excellent customer interaction and communication skills
- Must be able to work in multi-disciplinary teams
- Thorough knowledge of Microsoft products with an emphasis on Excel
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals
Fulltime permanent position - Pay Rate - $20/hr + Benefits
Remote until pandemic (Work from Home)