Chemist - #19543434
With annual sales of $15 billion, Ecolab (ECL) is the global leader in water, hygiene and energy technologies and services that protect people and vital resources. Our 49,000 associates help make the world cleaner, safer and healthier by delivering critical insights and innovative solutions to help our customers achieve clean water, safe food, abundant energy and healthy environments at nearly three million customer locations in more than 170 countries.
What's in it for you:
- The opportunity to develop and deliver innovative products and best-in-class Personal Care and Pharmaceutical cleaning support for the North American Life Sciences RD&E team.
- The opportunity to work closely with a broad range of functional teams, internal and external suppliers, pharmaceutical and personal care industry thought-leaders and customers to create innovative solutions that meet customer needs and drive continued growth of the Life Sciences Division
- The opportunity to explore and research new ideas and technologies, responding to the current and future needs of our customers and emerging trends in pharmaceutical and personal care manufacturing
- The opportunity to work directly with customers and Industry Associations to answer questions, solve problems, and be a thought-leader in the pharmaceutical and personal care industries
What you will do:
- Provide strong project management as part of the North American RD&E team and drive communication with industry experts, cross divisional technology areas and global teams
- Capture, explore, experiment, and develop innovation ideas and concepts – working in coordination with the Global RD&E, Marketing, Sales, and Regulatory teams to bring the best ideas forward
- Collaborate with our sales team to solve complex problems
- Lead projects to develop and evaluate new test methods to assess new technologies in the lab and the field using experimental design, statistics, and data analysis techniques
- Identify customer's needs or emerging market trends that impact the Life Sciences divisional customers and develop proactive solutions
- Develop relationships with suppliers and inventors to leverage innovation and differentiation
- Understand Ecolab's patent landscape, expand our position and protect it as needed
- Maintain employee safety standards including 6S lab standards
- Bachelor's Degree in chemistry or related discipline
- 2+ years of experience working on robust product/experimental design/data analysis
- 1+ years of experience in project management including partnering with business stakeholders
- Immigration sponsorship not available for this role
- 1+ years of experience working with business and marketing teams to align new technologies/innovations to customer needs
- 1+ years of experience working in personal care or pharmaceutical industries
- Experience or knowledge of manufacturing processes and working closely with supply chain
- Experience with Quality Management Systems
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- 1+ years of experience working in a regulated environment
- Track record of intellectual property, published work in recognized journal, or products launched on the market
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
At Ecolab, we believe the best teams are diverse and inclusive, and we are on a journey to create a workplace where every associate can grow and achieve their best. We are committed to fair and equal treatment of associates and applicants. We recruit, hire, promote, transfer and provide opportunities for advancement on the basis of individual qualifications and job performance. In all matters affecting employment, compensation, benefits, working conditions, and opportunities for advancement, we will not discriminate against any associate or applicant for employment because of race, religion, color, creed, national origin, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expressions, genetic information, marital status, age, disability, or status as a covered veteran.
In addition, we are committed to furthering the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) through Affirmative Action (AA). Our goal is to fully utilize minority, female, disabled and covered veteran individuals at all levels of the workforce. Ecolab is a place where you can grow your career, own your future and impact what matters.
We will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance and the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.