Middle Market Sr. Relationship Manager/RM (Kansas City, MO) - #19543464
Bank of America Corporation
Great opportunity to join our Global Commercial Banking Team! The Middle Market segment of the Commercial Bank serves public and private companies with annual revenues of $50 million to $2 billion.
The Middle Market Banking group serves middle market companies and institutions with annual revenues up to $2 billion. The Relationship Manager (RM) is responsible for managing a portfolio of middle market relationships who need financial services and products to meet their needs. In addition to being the primary bank advocate and key financial advisor for the relationship, the RM is accountable for prospecting new business and enhancing existing relationships. The RM will have the ability to engage in dialogue with CEO and CFO levels regarding the clients industry and alternative capital structures. The RM will then assess the risks and impacts from both the clients and the banks perspective for development and implementation of an overall client strategy. The RM is also responsible for leading, directing and coordinating key team members in analysis and execution in the effective delivery of their products and services to clients and prospects. The RM must be well versed in all Bank of America products and services for proper identification of cross-selling opportunities. Proven track record of prospecting new business and enhancing existing relationships. Proven sales skills and experience, including planning, execution and follow up of client meetings. Must be able to assess and analyze financial conditions of a middle market relationship and industry trends. Ability to understand and interpret financial statements, especially cash flow statements. This role requires 5-10 years' experience in Commercial Lending.
Office location is Kansas City, MO.
- Must have 5 to 10 years' experience in Commercial Lending.
- Demonstrates management of an extensive portfolio of middle market clients with revenues greater than $25 million
and the ability to successfully manage portfolio.
- Proven track record of prospecting new business and enhancing existing relationships.
- Professional proven sales skills and experience, including planning, execution and follow up of client meetings.
- Ability to understand and interpret the principles of accounting and finance.
- Financial modeling experience and the completion of a formal credit training is required.
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated leadership ability.
- Capable of organizing, facilitating, leading and negotiating with team of bank associates to solve client problems.
- Undergraduate degree required: Majors in business, finance or economic preferred. MBA desirable.
- Existing knowledge of the market preferred.
- Active member/participation in local community organizations.
1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:
Learn more about this role