Technical Support Technician, Mid - #19543491
Booz Allen Hamilton Inc.
Technical Support Technician, Mid
Provide in-depth support and lead problem-solving and implementation efforts for specific technology products or applications. Apply advanced consulting and extensive technical expertise. Develop innovative solutions to complex problems. Work without considerable direction while mentoring or supervising team members. This position is located in Washington, DC.
- Experience in troubleshooting software and hardware issues directly with customers
- Knowledge of a variety of databases, networks, and environments
- Ability to work in a rotating shift environment
- TS/SCI clearance
- HS diploma or GED
- Experience with VoIP solutions, including Cisco, Avaya, and Microsoft
- Experience with working in IC and DoD communities
- Possession of excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Possession of excellent customer service, problem-solving, and interpersonal skills
- BA or BS degree
- Security + Certification
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; TS/SCI clearance is required.
We're an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.