A/V Engineer, Mid - #19543509
Booz Allen Hamilton Inc.
A/V Engineer, Mid
Perform in A/V and video telecommunications technologies. Provide telecommunications support to a classified customer as the subject matter expert in all areas of Video Teleconferencing. Operate, maintain, troubleshoot, repair, and schedule complex multiparty video teleconferencing systems. Establish complex multi-party and point-to-point video teleconference calls. Manage, schedule, configure, and troubleshoot the integrated audio and video conferencing facilities. This position is located in Washington, DC.
- 4+ years of experience in the field of IT
- Experience with AV/VTC equipment, including Cisco Unified Communications platforms
- Knowledge of basic networking technologies
- Ability to troubleshot independently and with team members
- Active TS/SCI clearance
- BA or BS degree
- CCNA Certification
- Experience with VoIP solutions, including Cisco, Avaya, and Microsoft
- Experience with working in IC and DoD communities
- Possession of excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Possession of excellent customer service, problem-solving, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to obtain CCNP Collaboration Certification within 90 days of hire
- Security+ Certification
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; TS/SCI clearance is required.
We're an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.