INSCOM Alternate Program Manager or Site Lead - #19543514
Advanced Concepts and Technologies International (ACT I) is top Total Acquisition Management solutions provider for DoD and the Federal Government, with over 22 years of complex program support to our customers. You will be a critical enabler to the Headquarters, US Army Intelligence and Security Command (INSCOM) G-8, enhancing INSCOM's ability to provide command-wide Resource Planning, Resource Programming, Resource Budgeting, Resource Execution, Financial Operations, Travel Administration, and Resource Oversight. INSCOM executes mission command of operational intelligence forces; conducts.
worldwide multidiscipline and all-source intelligence operations; delivers advanced skills training, linguist support, specialized quick reaction capabilities, and intelligence-related logistics, contracting, and communications in support of Army, Joint, and Coalition commands and the National Intelligence Community. ACT I offers a highly competitive total compensation package.
Overview / Job Responsibilities:
As the Alternate PM or Site Lead, you are accountable for all aspects of the task order execution and will manage the hands-on, day-to-day execution of contract related operational activities. You will be responsible for contract program management operations and resourcing of all contract requirements, including staffing, Government furnished equipment (GFE) accountability, and tasking responses. You have overall responsibility to meet all technical, financial, and contractual requirements of the contract. You will ensure that management processes and business systems facilitate meeting performance requirements. You will serve as the Government's and ACT I's primary Point-of-Contact. ACT I is offering a highly competitive total compensation package for this position.
- Minimum of Bachelor's degree in business related field required, Master's degree in business related field preferred. (or equivalent in experience)
Education Equivalency: A 10-year career in DoD financial management and Intelligence Resource Management Course completion.
- Experience: 10 years of management experience, including 7 years of supervisory experience.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience implementing project management principles and managing, tracking, and coordinating a wide range of actions, documents, and tasks through completion.
- A master's degree from an accredited college or university in a discipline related to accounting, business, finance, or management.
- Experience effectively directing and managing contract functions involving multiple, complex, and interrelated project tasks of similar size and scope.
- Experience in supervision and management of substantive projects involving operational and analytical support and integration in an operational environment.
- Previous experience supporting INSCOM or other major command (or equivalent) G-8 or J-8 staff elements.
- PMP certification.
For any additional questions or to submit any referrals, please contact email@example.com
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
ACT I is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment. ACT I does not and will not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other basis protected by law.