Advisor - Inventory Operations - #19543518
The Advisor drives the development and delivery of business solutions and support programs for front store inventory operations. The Advisor works cross functionally corporately, as well as directly with store and field management to diagnose and resolve inventory related issues. In addition, the individual partners closely with Operations to identify opportunities and execute against them to improve key performance metrics at store. The Advisor has expert knowledge of the JDA, Promo, Seasonal and DSD processes, as well as systems and applications that support store level inventory management.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Work closely with business partners to align on and lead the development and support of store/field processes, systems, and applications
- Manage projects and programs involving successful coordination of efforts across multiple teams
- Complete root cause analysis using systems and central databases to identify areas of opportunity
- Provide detailed requirements for enhancements to IS, perform testing and validate logic/data validation, and coordinate the deployment of systems, applications, and reporting
- Develop financial and operational measures, and create the associated reporting for projects/programs
- Supervise clerical contractor colleagues supporting rollouts/initiatives
- Maintain data sources, and execute daily, weekly, and ad hoc reporting as necessary
- Execute day-to-day inventory support activities (including providing second level HELP Desk support for stores/field management)
- Develop and monitor communication and training materials for store and field management
- Create and maintain standard operating procedures for all responsibilities
- 3+ years of Retail industry experience within Inventory or operations
- 3+ years of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Access)
- Prior database experience with SQL
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent years of experience
At CVS Health, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.