Sr Demand Gen Marketing Manager - #19543558
Sr. Demand Generation Marketing Manager
Location: Miami, FL or Red Bank, NJ or Boston, MA
Travel: Able to travel 25%
We are seeking a Sr. Marketing Manager of Demand Gen in response to our continued growth as a world leader in complete IT infrastructure management software solutions.
As the Sr. Marketing Manager of Customer Demand Generation, you will be responsible for strategic demand marketing, and managing and executing B2B lead generation campaigns, including trade shows, road shows, webcasts, email, direct mail and telemarketing, as well as collaborate on ROI analysis on all campaigns.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure customer lead gen requirements are met to support sales goals
- Generate demand and awareness of company's portfolio of products among customer decision makers
- Build advocacy and evangelism among existing customers
- Work efficiently in cross-functional teams
- Support the Director of Demand Generation with implementation and timely execution of marketing policies, objectives and initiatives globally
- Responsible for the ideation, planning and execution of extensive, multi-touch marketing campaigns, to include direct mail, e-mail, telemarketing, website development, print advertising, social media, and other resources to drive lead generation for the responsible customer product pod
- Enhance the online customer experience measuring, devising and delivering strategies to improve the customer journey, content, consumer feedback and support for customer, with the ultimate benefit of increasing conversions and leads
- Help develop and recommend customer product promotions and discounts
- Employ data analytics and data mining techniques to effectively target marketing campaigns to appropriate audience
- Maintain critical CRM reporting tools, track and monitor responses
- Must be able to execute basic marketing automation functions
- Provide analysis of ROI vs. projections of all executed marketing efforts
- Establish marketing calendar and schedules
- Work with internal agency to ensure precise delivery of critical lead gen campaigns, including direct mail, field events, webinars, trade shows, PPC/SEO, feature/product sheets, newsletters, case studies, website content related to US managed service provider events and other collateral as needed to support sales teams
- Trade Show Event Management: Responsible for everything from developing the theme and vision for the events, to identifying internal company attendees and speakers as required
- Trade Show Logistics Management: responsible for the logistics of all required trade show materials (marketing collateral, booth items, etc.)
- Collaborate with the Global Marketing Team to provide knowledge transfer, analysis, support and issue resolution
- Must be an excellent writer and well versed in email and landing page copywriting tactics. Can also handle larger written project like eBooks, whitepapers, blog posts, etc.…
The ideal candidate has/is
- A bachelor's degree with a minimum of 3+ years' experience in B2B demand generation and at least 3 years of relevant work experience in marketing for a technology company.
- Revenue focused.
- Experience in developing and delivering digital marketing campaigns across acquisition (SEO, PPC, social, affiliate, aggregator), architecture, customer journey and optimized page designs with proven results in sales growth and conversion rates
- Digital campaign management across internet, mobile, affiliates and aggregators
- Ability to develop positive relationships internally and with internal stakeholders to deliver marketing plans
- Experience in using web content management systems, marketing automation, email and SMS broadcast tools
- Experience in delivering marketing plans to budget and on time
- Experience with CRM and reporting, Salesforce is preferred
- Experience with marketing automation and lead nurturing processes; Marketo (Preferred), Pardot, HubSpot; MAP Certification a huge plus
- Experience with webinar platforms, WebEx and Zoom (preferred)
- A track record of delivering high-quality projects on time and within budget guidelines
- Excellent analytical skills
- Good written and spoken communication
- Confident, positive, enthusiastic, motivated, autonomous self-starter; takes initiative; hands-on
- Able to work under pressure when the need arises
- Prepared to take ownership and consistently go the extra mile
Perks and Benefits
- Full Health Benefits (generous portion paid by company)
- Flexible Paid Time Off Policy (PTO)
- Paid parking & free access to building gym
- Transportation Management Account
- Casual attire every day
- Life insurance
Kaseya is the leading provider of complete IT infrastructure management solutions for Managed Service Providers (MSPs) and internal IT organizations worldwide. Kaseya's best-in-breed technologies allow organizations to efficiently manage and secure IT to drive sustained business success. Kaseya has achieved sustained, strong double-digit growth over the past several years and is backed by Insight Venture Partners (www.insightpartners.com) and TPG (www.tpg.com), two of the leading global private equity firms investing in high-growth technology and software companies that drive transformative change in the industries they serve.
Founded in 2000, Kaseya currently serves customers in over 20 countries across a wide variety of industries and manages over 10 million endpoints worldwide. To learn more about our company and our award-winning solutions, go to www.Kaseya.com and for more information on Kaseya's culture, please click here: Kaseya Culture.
On behalf of the entire international team of committed, passionate, talented, fun-loving professionals at Kaseya, we thank you for your interest and look forward to having you as a candidate for the U.S. Team!
Kaseya provides equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants without regard to race, religion, age, ancestry, gender, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, veteran status, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.