Retail Associate - Rapid City - #19543559
Goodwill of the Great Plains
Here at Goodwill, your work helps to change the lives of people with barriers to employment. Working at Goodwill gives you opportunities to learn and grow through advancement opportunities and training. You can expect to build relationships with team members, follow processes and procedures, and see the real impact you are having on the lives of others.
Our Rapid City, SD location is looking for several Retail Associate to help provide exemplary experience and atmosphere to every Goodwill customer through outstanding customer service and maintaining a clean, inviting, and shoppable store. This is a great job for someone seeking to enter (or re-enter) the work force.
Job Responsibilities include:
- Ensure that sales transactions are rung up appropriately, that all monies are collected and counted, and correct change is given
- Maintain cash register supplies
- Stock and rotate goods on sales floor
- Accept donated items in a safe, courteous, and efficient manner per store guidelines
- Process donated items to produce inventory for sales floor
- Demonstrated ability in use of cash register and affiliated duties (giving correct change, etc.)
- One year of past retail experience preferred, but not required
- High school graduate/GED preferred, but not required
You are eligible for a Personal Day, Birthday day off, and paid holidays upon hire with eligibility for health and dental insurance after 60 days. While the wages are competitive and the benefits are great, it's Goodwill's mission to turn donated goods into training and education for persons with barriers that is really at the heart of all we do.
EOE- Goodwill of the Great Plains provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.