Aviation Flight/Trip Coordinator - #19543574
Aero Air, LLC
Aero Air, LLC is seeking an experienced Flight/Trip Coordinator to join our amazing team at the Hillsboro, Oregon Airport. Desirable schedule and full benefits package.
Job Description Summary:
The Flight Coordinator prepares, updates, maintains, and provides flight information to flight crews and company personnel, creates detailed itineraries and supporting documents, tracks flights, manages crew schedules, calendars and coordinates logistics for crew members and passengers including airline tickets, ground transportation and catering. The Flight Coordinator will handle a large number of calls over the course of each shift, acting on each call and providing follow-up service and documentation as needed. Aviation experience helpful.
- Ability and desire to work any shifts to provide coverage for our 24/7 operations (12 hour shifts).
- Proven customer service skills
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
- Must be able to multi-task: talk on the phone and work on the computer.
- Team player who works well under pressure and adapts easily to change.
- Working knowledge of all basic computer systems including Outlook, Excel, Word, etc.
- Ability and desire to quickly and efficiently learn new systems.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Minimum 18 years of age.
- High School Diploma/ GED
- Favorable pre employment drug screen and criminal background results.
- Previous experience as a Flight Coordinator.
- Experience in the travel or aviation industry.
- Part 135 Aviation Knowledge extremely helpful.
- Charter services knowledge helpful.
- Knowledge of Pilot terminology/experience helpful.
- Knowledge of FOS/net scheduling systems helpful.
We offer a favorable benefits package including medical coverage, voluntary dental and vision, voluntary life and disability and a 401(k) with a 3% employer contribution.
Aero Air, LLC prohibits discrimination on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, and where applicable, sex, marital status, familial status, parental status, religion, sexual orientation, genetic information, or veterans status.