Automotive Mechanic/Technician 5k Sign On Bonus* - South Pointe Honda - #19543593
Howard Pontiac-Gmc Inc
SOUTH POINTE HONDA OFFERS A $5,000 BONUS FOR EXPERIENCED MECHANICS!*4 DAY WORK WEEK!
South Poine Honda is part of the fast growing Group 1 Automotive, a leader in automotive retail. We are looking to add an Experienced Mechanic/Technician to our team.
We offer a great compensation plan that includes a $5,000 sign on bonus!*
In addition to competitive pay, we offer our associates the following benefits:
- Job training and career advancement opportunities
- Health, Dental, Vision, Life and Disability Insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid Time-off
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Employee vehicle purchase program
- Performance / longevity bonuses
- Efficiently and accurately perform quality repair work in accordance with dealership's and factory standards.
- Complete system diagnostics and full automotive troubleshooting and testing.
- Maintain an organized and neat shop area.
- Road-test vehicle to ensure quality repair work completed.
- Comply with all company safety policies and procedures.
- Communicate directly with service advisors regarding the status of the service work as well as the estimated time for completion so that customers can be informed.
- Two or more years of previous experience as an automotive technician in a shop setting preferred.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- National Institute of Automotive Service Excellence (ASE) certification(s) or certification(s) in different specialized areas such as brakes, electrical/electronic systems or engine performance preferred.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Professional appearance and work ethic.
- See Manager for details. Conditions Apply.
Group 1 is a Fortune 500 company that owns and operates automotive dealerships and collision centers in the United States, United Kingdom and Brazil. We offer our associates a team environment, great benefits and ongoing training and support. If you are in alignment with our values of integrity, transparency, professionalism, respect and teamwork - now might be the time for you to accelerate your career as part of the best company in automotive retail. Apply today or refer a qualified friend.
All applicants must pass pre-employment testing to include background checks, MVR, and drug testing in order to qualify for employment*
Group 1 Automotive is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer..