Vice President Card Service Director - #19543600
OneMain (Formerly Springleaf & OneMain Financials).
OneMain Financial is the country's largest lending-exclusive financial company. With nearly 1,600 branches across 44 states, we proudly offer safe, affordable and transparent installment loans to millions of hard-working people. Our customers turn to us to meet important financial needs, including debt consolidation, medical expenses, household bills, home improvements and auto purchases. OneMain is constantly innovating to serve customers when, where and how they want. Our steadfast commitment to doing the right thing extends to our customers, our employees and the communities where we live and work – a mission that hasn't changed for more than 100 years.
The VP/Director of Card Services is responsible for developing and executing OneMain's credit card servicing strategy including vendor management (launch and beyond), collections, and customer service. Reporting to the VP/Managing Director of Collection Strategy the successful candidate will design operational servicing initiatives for the card product. This role will ensure operational goals/metrics are achieved by monitoring KPIs regarding pre-charge-off servicing, recovery of activities, policies and procedures, and training for collections and servicing.
- Design and maintain OneMain's credit card servicing processes
- Develop deep understanding of OneMain's credit card partners including key needs to align product and services as well monitor vendor/partner KPIs
- Identify opportunities to increase engagement with partners regarding customer service and collections
- Set, track and report on partner performance metrics and drive partner strategy and engagement based on data
- Quantify opportunity size and use data-driven insights to proactively propose solutions to further grow the credit card business
- Analyze all processes to identify areas of improvement, propose efficiencies and oversee solution implementation
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Management, or related field
- 7 to 10 years of experience leading credit card servicing and vendor partnerships
- Previous experience developing credit card servicing and managing credit card partnerships and platforms
- Experience in a credit card, or financial services, startup environment owning large pieces of process end-to-end
- Previous experience in product launch for credit card products. Sub prime experience preferred.
- Previous experience with operational strategy regarding credit card fraud, disputes, line management, etc.
- Previous experience with collections management
- Proven ability working cross functionally to navigate complex challenges that lead to tangible results
- Proven ability to streamline processes and proactively propose efficiencies
- Strong leadership skills.
- Excellent judgment and unquestioned integrity.
- Demonstrated ability to work across disciplines.
- Exceptional communicator
- Strategic, creative and entrepreneurial.
- Balance strategic thinking and operational delivery.
- Bias for action and speed
- Enterprise mindset
- Executive presence
Because we want our team members to bring us their very best every day, we believe they deserve the right opportunities and benefits. That's why we packed our comprehensive benefits package for full- and some part-timers with:
- Health and wellbeing options for team members and their dependents
- Up to 4% matching 401(k)
- Tuition reimbursement
- Continuing education
- Bonus eligible
- Paid time off
- Paid volunteer time
- And more
OneMain Holdings, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and Affirmative Action (AA) employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identify, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.