Sr. Lease Pricing Specialist - #19543624
Bank of America Corporation
Bank of America Global Leasing is the largest U.S. equipment financing company, serving over 65,000 clients worldwide. We have $69 billion in total assets, and have a significant global presence, with nearly 1,000 associates. Together with our affiliated companies*, we provide equipment financing solutions to small businesses, middle-market and large corporations, offering product expertise in government financing and wholesale vendor financing, as well as tailored programs specific to industry segments, including aviation, healthcare, energy services and renewable energy.
- Certain products are offered through Banc of America Public Capital Corp, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Bank of America N.A.
Qualified, quantitatively minded associate to join the Pricing & Portfolio Analysis team as a senior analytical support partner for Bank of America's Renewable Energy Finance team who are engaged in making a broad range of renewable energy focused investments (including partnership investments, true leases, project debt, and other products). Associate will be responsible for handling all aspects of pricing, economic analysis, and structuring support on assigned new business and may also be required to work on occasional strategic analytic assignments and portfolio management projects.
- Associate will possess proven analytical and financial modeling skills; demonstrated ability to interact successfully with both internal and external clients; and strong time management skills. Technical expertise in partnership & lease tax issues, accounting or regulatory capital calculations; and/or knowledge and understanding of a variety of partnership / asset finance products is strongly preferred.
- Associate will be required to price new transactions for both hold and sell, and model transactions around internal metrics and/or syndication market; create and organize numerous scenarios and sensitivities; use creativity to optimize cash flows / structures; prepare presentation materials for internal and external presentation, assist in negotiation of terms in documentation and prepare associated document schedules and pricing exhibits.
- Associate will act as senior analytical consultant on renewable energy transactions, and provide structuring solutions and economic expertise to the deal team, external clients, and management; provide support in identifying and working through structural, tax and accounting issues; and be point of contact for Credit, Risk, Finance, Tax, and Operations on economic / tax / structural / accounting questions or issues.
The position/qualification requirements as described are as Sr. Lease Pricing Specialist; however, depending upon the qualifications met by the candidate, the role could be filled as a Lease Pricing Specialist.
Bachelor's Degree – preferably in finance, economics, mathematics, theoretical science, accounting or other business concentration.
Preferred Prior Work Experience:
5+ years of Leasing, Partnership, or other Structured Asset Finance Pricing experience. Prior experience with modeling & structuring renewable energy investments (or similar) is strongly preferred. Other experience in Financial Analytics will be considered.
- Strong analytical & financial modeling skills.
- A sound understanding of tax, accounting, and similar financial issues specific to partnership, lease, and related asset finance structures common in the renewable energy marketplace.
- A keen eye for detail and a low tolerance for mistakes.
- Strong work ethic with tolerance for late hours and working to occasional urgent turn-around times.
- Ability to work independently, and efficiently manage multiple on-going transactions / projects.
- Strong communication skills (both written and verbal); ability to communicate complex or technical concepts to a diverse audience.
- Confidence to question transaction flaws or inefficient solutions and pro-actively raise & resolve concerns with team.
- Demonstrated business acumen / commercial awareness.
- Ability to operate as part of a team.
- Expertise in use of Excel and/or specialized tools for cash flow optimization and analysis. Proficiency in Warren & Selbert ABC is particularly advantageous.
- Travel <10%.</li>
- Location – Charlotte, Chicago, New York, and Providence. Other locations will be considered for the right candidate.
1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:
Learn more about this role