Patient Services Representative (Weekends) - #19543631
Wee Care Pediatrics
Wee Care Pediatrics is looking for motivated and caring individuals in their Patient Services Department. The Layton clinic is currently hiring for a part-time Patient Service Representative position.
Current opening: Saturdays and Sundays 9:30am-2:30pm
We are looking for an individual that has flexible availability during weekend hours. Depending on business needs, this position my be called off or sent home early, or may be asked to stay until 4:30pm.
In this position, as a Patient Services Representative, you will be responsible for the accurate scheduling of appointments, routing messages to appropriate departments, greeting and checking-in patients, updating personal and insurance information, collecting co-pays and payments on accounts, monitoring the waiting area to ensure appropriate flow of patients, and other duties as assigned.
- Previous customer service experience highly recommended.
- Experience working in a medical office setting desired.
- Ability to communicate effectively with providers, staff, and patients/parents.
- Capable of prioritizing multiple job demands and work in a fast-paced health care environment.
- Demonstrate compassion and understanding for the patient and families.
- Basic computer knowledge and phone etiquette required.
- Must possess a GED/High School diploma.