Global Security - Security Site Manager - #19543649
JPMorgan Chase & Co.
The Security Site Manager is responsible for evaluating, recommending and ensuring the implementation of established security and life safety procedures at the Corporate Sites in Delaware. This Position will oversee the overall security officer program controlling access to the facility (or group of facilities) and will assist in providing protection for customers, employees, tenants, visitors and assets. This position will also act as the Global Security liaison with the various lines of business within the location(s). This position will report to the Regional Security Manager.
The position will coordinate and serve as a liaison with all levels of employee including senior management representatives. He/ She will be responsible for promoting Global Security's North American Security Program to senior management and ensuring compliance with key technical and procedural standards. The core skills listed below are essential to the successful candidate for this position.
- Decision making ability
- Written/Oral skills: procedures, after-action reports, testing documents, management presentations, etc.
- Procedural Knowledge: recommend and author physical security procedures and directives to keep program up-to-date
- Program Management: ability to evaluate security guard vendor adherence to contractual requirements, including periodic testing
- Emergency Management expertise: ability to manage fire/life safety program and control crisis situations.
- Perform special duties as directed by the Regional Security Manager
- Oversee performance of the contract security guard vendor
- Coordinate with the security guard vendor to ensure qualified candidates are placed on the JPMC account
- Coordinate with security guard vendor to ensure appropriate coverage for JPMC properties
- Implement approved policy and procedural changes to post orders as required. Validates program effectiveness.
- Maintains liaison with Facilities Management, fire and police officials, contractors and the various lines of business senior leaders
- Selected positions will be required to regularly coordinate and validate program specifics with Federal Regulatory Officials
- Facilitate security equipment deployment projects as appropriate
- On-call outside regular working hours
- Generate monthly metrics and status reports on program compliance
- Complete comprehensive internal review reports and building security surveys
- Generate tracking documents for new initiatives or enhancements that are implemented.
- 3+ years security operations experience, including leadership experience.
- Knowledge of current physical security trends and technical design
- Have at least a four-year bachelor's degree OR have law enforcement or US military background with honorable discharge OR a combination of both educational and relevant, job-related work experience
- Base Computer skills in Microsoft Office Programs
- SharePoint Use and Development
- Effective use of open source public information
- Effective Time Management
- Ability to communicate in writing and orally Senior Management
- Delegation Skills
- Conflict Management
- Developing Others
- Managing and Measuring
- Problem Solving
- Timely Decision Making
- Written Communication
- Must have a valid driver's license