Quality Assurance Inspector - #19543662
Quality Assurance Inspector
If you are a Colorado resident and this role is a field-based or remote role, you may be eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits for this role, which we will provide upon request. You may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
In this role, you have the opportunity to
In this role, you have the opportunity to perform independent activities that support the execution of regulatory/quality management system requirements related to incoming inspection and final release acceptance activities for medical devices, consumer goods, or other products within warehouse and distribution facilities.
You are responsible for
- Following assigned procedures and complete all training records.
- Perform incoming inspection and/or final release acceptance activities within warehouse and distribution facilities.
- Creation of nonconforming material records for failed acceptance activities
- Understand device history records and Bill of Materials (BOM)
- Partner with warehouse operations, Supplier Quality, on resolving quality issues.
- Ensure quality system records (DHR, inspection, and other applicable records) are complete, accurate and comply with procedures
- Meet departmental metrics
You are a part of
The Supply Chain Quality Operations team responsible for providing incoming inspection and final release acceptance activities for medical devices, consumer goods, or other products within warehouse and distribution facilities. At Philips, we are passionate about improving quality of life with solutions designed around the needs of customers and their patients. Innovation is driven by gaining insight to the needs of the people who use our products and solutions. This tradition of innovation, combined with our ability to anticipate market needs, has made Philips a global leader in the markets we serve.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Ability to read and understands inspection procedures, required.
- 2 + years of experience within distribution or manufacturing, required.
- Knowledge of ERP systems (SAP preferred) and Windows based systems, required
- Demonstrated proficiency in reading, math, written skills, and manual dexterity, required.
- Ability to communicate clearly, both verbally and in writing, required.
- Strong attention to detail, time management, organization and communication skills, required
- Previous inspection and final release experience, preferred.
- Previous QA experience, preferred.
- US work authorization is a precondition of employment. The company will not consider candidates who require sponsorship for a work-authorized visa.
In return, we offer you
A dynamic working environment in an innovative company, paired with a competitive salary, excellent benefits, and a supportive atmosphere where you can sharpen your talents with new challenges and career opportunities.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It's a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it's like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
It is the policy of Philips to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy/childbirth, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability or perceived disability, genetic information, citizenship, veteran or military status or a person's relationship or association with a protected veteran, including spouses and other family members, marital or domestic partner status, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
Equal Employment and Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veteran
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.