Bus Person/La Strada - #19543664
Eldorado Resorts, Inc.
Caesars Entertainment presents a one of a kind, unified and distinguished resort experience with THE ROW, in the heart of Reno, comprised of six contiguous city blocks, uniting the Eldorado Resort Casino, Circus Circus Reno and Silver Legacy Resort Casino. THE ROW encompasses numerous restaurants, bars and lounges, entertainment venues, nightspots, over 4,000 luxury rooms and suites, 227,000 square feet of casino space, Reno's only Topgolf Swing Suite and the BEST Team Members in the industry!
For more information about THE ROW, visit TheRowReno.com!
JOB SUMMARYResponsible for prompt clearing, cleaning and re-setting of tables according to specifications. Assist the servers in the service of water, coffee and beverages.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Commitment to delivering excellent customer service.
- Greet guests in a timely manner upon being seated.
- Maintain side stations and cleanliness of restaurant.
- Monitor guest needs for drink refills and condiment requests
- Assist with clearing tables and transporting dishes and cleaning and stocking work areas and tables.
- Rolling silverware and other side work
- Responsible for cleanliness of restaurant by upholding the sanitation standards
- Other duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Strong verbal communication skills.
- Experience using basic cleaning supplies (broom, dust pan, spray bottle & towel).
- Experience using and cleaning cocktail trays, bus carts, glass & silverware racks, coffee and iced tea makers, juice dispensers, soda dispensers, soda Bag-in-Box system, sharp knives, lemon slicer.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS & WORK ENVIRONMENT
- Ability to stand for long periods of time.
- Repetitive lifting of up to 15 lbs.
- Frequent pushing, pulling, bending and walking.
- Work area is subject to variable temperatures.
- May be subject to smoking environment and moderate noise.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice. Essential duties must be performed with or without reasonable accommodation.
WHO WE ARE
Caesars Entertainment joins two successful gaming leaders, Caesars Entertainment and Eldorado Resorts, who have come together to create the largest and most diversified collection of destinations across the U.S.
Boasting many of the world's most prestigious gaming brands, we are the global leader in gaming and hospitality. While each of our over 55 world-class resorts offer its own unique amenities, all share a common goal of providing unparalleled family-style service and exhilarating experiences.
Your Empire awaits.