Receptionist - #19543666
Avalon Health Care Group
Hale Nani Rehabilitation is seeking a top-notch Receptionist/Office Assistant. This position is critical to the organization as it is the "face" for all guests and/or customers. Customer Service Skills and organization skills are required!
This person is dependable, positive, and has a "can do" attitude. This is a part-time opportunity. M-F, 6am to 10am
- Answer busy phone system
- Greet guests and/or customers with professionalism and curtsey
- Screen employees, guests and families before entering the building.
- Other duties as assigned
- Position requires some physical labor - must be okay to lift boxes up to 15 pounds
- Customer service skills are mandatory
- High School graduate
- Best fit: a positive attitude and conscientious work ethic
Avalon Health Care Management, Inc is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected status. Learn more: EEO is the Law and EEO is the Law Supplement. Applicants with a disability who require a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process can contact Human Resources at the location(s) where you are applying.
Avalon Health Care Management, Inc. participates in the E-Verify program in certain locations as required by law. Learn more: E-Verify