Licensed Clinical Psychologist/Licensed Clinical Social Worker - Savannah, GA - #19543670
Cotler Health Care
Position Title: Licensed Psychologist and Licensed Clinical Social Worker (Part-time) - Savannah, GA
Overview: Cotler Healthcare has been an industry leader in Florida for over 25 years, and is now excited to announce our expansion in Georgia!
Qualifications: License to practice independently as a Psychologist or LCSW in the state of Georgia.
Position Summary: We are currently seeking qualified independent contractors who want to have a meaningful impact on the quality of life of residents in skilled nursing, and assisted living communities in the Savannah, Georgia area. Cotler offers you the ability to use your full skill set as a Psychologist or LCSW, promoting important health and mental health outcomes to our deserving, yet underserved population. The position offers a decidedly rewarding work life, distinctly flexible schedule, along with highly competitive earning potential.
- Participates as a member of an interdisciplinary healthcare treatment team.
- Provides a variety of treatment services including intake/diagnostic evaluations, individual, and occasional family therapy, with some opportunities for neuro cog evaluations.
- Provides clinically sound treatment services based on treatment plans and ongoing client needs.
- Demonstrates ethical, and compliant practices.
- Maintains clinical records in accordance with insurance regulations and established Cotler policies and procedures.