Field Serviceman - #19543672
Job Summary: Responsible for field service activities including installation, testing, servicing, and repairing wellhead equipment. Maintains customer base by performing timely and competent service work.
Essential Functions, Roles and Responsibilities: Essential duties and responsibilities include the following.
- Comply with all quality, safety, health, environmental requirements, policies and procedures relevant to the position.
- Checks compatibility of equipment, inspecting condition, dry fitting and communicating relevant information with customer.
- Installs and tests equipment in accordance with operating procedures.
- Services equipment as requested by customers in accordance with maintenance procedures.
- Repairs equipment as requested by customers and as necessary due to field malfunctions.
- Maintains service vehicle and tolls/equipment. Ensures periodic maintenance consistent with Company policy and promptly reports required repairs to Service Manager.
- Provides feedback to the Company through reporting of field problems and failures to the Service Manager for processing of Field Complaint Reports.
- Identifies and ensures appropriate tools, backup equipment and parts are available at or taken on service job.
- Prepares Field Service Orders, Rental Tickets and customer required documents accurately and completely.
- Maintains a high degree of customer satisfaction by providing timely and competent service.
- Special projects or assignments as directed by management.
Certifications, Licenses, Registrations: Certified in H2S, SafeLand and DOT when driving vehicles greater than 10,001 GVWR.
Job Knowledge, Skills, Abilities: Working knowledge of Cactus Wellhead Product, Customer Service Best Practices, Service Documentation and Record Keeping, Wellhead and Valve Equipment Compatibility, Wellhead and Valve Installation, Operation, and Maintenance, Field Equipment Repair, Equipment Troubleshooting of Cactus Wellhead and other OEM Equipment is beneficial. Intermediate Computer, Language, and Mathematical Skills. Intermediate Reasoning Ability.
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; stand, walk and sit; talk and hear.
- Regularly lift and /or move up to 10 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 40 pounds.
- Close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
- Ability to clearly hear voices or alarms, bells, and other noise.
Work Environment: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential function.
- Regularly exposed to moving mechanical parts; fumes or airborne particles; toxic or caustic chemicals; outside weather conditions and risk of electrical shock.
- Regularly exposed to wet and/or humid conditions (outside weather conditions); high, precarious places; extreme cold; extreme heat and vibration.
- Occasionally exposed to toxic and caustic chemicals; risk of radiation or electrical shock.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually very loud.
Disclaimer: This job description indicates the general nature and level of work expected of the incumbent. It is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities required of the incumbent. Incumbent may, and probably will be asked to perform other duties as required. Each employee, regardless of classification, is required to maintain a safe, orderly and clean workplace, using safety precautions and observing safety rules at all times.