Teacher Assistant - Limestone Road - #19543673
North Country Academy
$750 sign on bonus
The Assistant Teacher supports the Teacher and/or Lead Teacher in planning and implementing the daily program for children, supervises the class when the Lead is out of the room, helps with meals, safety and assists in maintaining a clean and orderly room and Center.
- A High School diploma or equivalent
- 1+ year experience working in a licensed childcare facility
- Child Development Associate (CDA) or higher education in ECE/Child Studies or a related field
- Must be able to pass DE background checks and must have a DE teacher eligibility letter
- Flexibility as to the hours and schedule of work - must be able to work until 6 pm
- Must be at least 18 years of age
Learning Care Group, Inc. is the second-largest for-profit child care provider in North America and a leader in early education. Our programs are designed for children aged 6 weeks to 12 years. Across our eight unique brands, we're committed to creating state-of-the-art facilities with the latest technology and expert-driven curricula created by our own Education team.
To make a difference and have a positive impact on every child at our schools, their families, and the communities we serve every day. We support child development for infants to school-age students, through a comprehensive, research-based curriculum in a safe, nurturing, fun school environment. As experts in child care and early education, we empower children to be ready for school, we instill a lifelong love of learning, and we provide a solid foundation for a successful future.
Safety. Care. Education. Results. Our Values Safety, Honesty, Trust, Passion for Excellence, Love of Learning, and Innovation.
Please visit www.learningcaregroup.com/careers/ for more information.