Director, HR Business Partner - #19543698
ADP is hiring a Director, Human Resource Business Partner. In this position you will be responsible for planning, directing and delivering Corporate and customized HR services in support of business unit/divisional/regional objectives. Proactively consults with clients and recommends HR strategic solutions to improve critical business outcomes. Collaborates with business clients and shared services HR organization to ensure a unified HR delivery approach. Ensures a high level of organizational effectiveness through ongoing performance management, organizational design, analysis and implementation; change management, talent assessments (skills assessments, 360s, PAs), leadership development and succession planning. Facilitates teambuilding and goal setting for the organization. Builds management capability through ADP sponsored Manager Self Service tools and technology. Provides effective associate relations through proactive programs and problem resolution. Monitors and evaluates current HR processes and programs to ensure maximum service delivery. Responsible for communication and interpretation of HR policies and procedures. Coaches/consults with senior management on systemic issues regarding performance, terminations, sexual harassment, discrimination, etc. Interprets and complies with all federal and state laws.
At ADP we are driven by your success. We engage your unique talents and perspectives. We welcome your ideas on how to do things differently and better. In your efforts to achieve, learn and grow, we support you all the way. If success motivates you, you belong at ADP.
We strive for every interaction to be driven by our CORE values: Insightful Expertise, Integrity is Everything, Service Excellence, Inspiring Innovation, Each Person Counts, Results-Driven, & Social Responsibility.
- Contributes to and implements HR strategy for assigned client organizations.
- Participates as an active member of the business unit's senior management team
- Manages administration of key compensation programs within assigned client organizations.
- Responsible for all aspects of talent management including assessment and succession planning strategies as well as critical talent management tools, e.g. StARS, EDOD, 360s, etc
- Orchestrates and delivers organizational development processes.
- Performs "advocate" role in support of assigned clients as it relates to surfacing significant systemic concerns and makes recommendations for changes to Corporate and/or Division level policies, practices and/or procedures.
- Identifies, develops and implements strategies at a senior level to address systemic (yet frequently unique) human capital needs associated with assigned client organizations' success; e.g.: macro level compensation/job reevaluation projects, job/organizational function design, training/OD interventions to increase team effectiveness, improved communication within and across client organizations, decisions to downsize/reorganize,post reorganization/RIF management, etc.
- Leads the coordination of all aspects relating to Division-wide organizational restructurings/RIF's, RIF selection process, adverse impact analysis, coordination with Corporate ELS dept, RIF event coordination, Letter Agreement generation, negotiation of agreements in case of significant legal exposure, etc.
- Provides counsel and direction if needed for complex/high-exposure employee relations cases - in concert with HR Project Specialist, Director - Business Partner and Corporate ELS department.
- Works with the assigned clients senior management team to help them understand what to do about major situations, how to communicate to the organization, changes that need to be made, etc.
- Participates in and contributes to the operational planning processes completed within assigned client organizations
- Oversees the deployment of new HR related systems and processes developed and/or acquired at the Division or Corporate level (training, problem solving, etc.).
- Leads and/or participates on project teams as assigned having Division-wide and cross-Division impact on HR related systems, tools, policies, etc. Provides "in the field" view of how the systems will really be used (or not) by key business partners.
- Drives division programs and initiatives.
- Undergraduate degree preferred or equivalent experience.
- 5 to 7 years of exempt generalist HR experience required.
- Exceptional project management skills, the ability to track and manage complex processes, and a desire to lead multiple teams and multiple projects.
- Ability to engage with senior functional leaders across the business and influence their strategic thinking.
- Proven ability to effectively coach employees and management through complex and difficult issues.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills, with a high attention to detail and a collaborative nature.
Parsippany NJ (99 Jefferson Road - 40004); Elk Grove Village IL (100 Northwest Pt Bl. - 23003); La Palma CA (5355 Orangethorpe - 15005)