Service Advisor (Writer) - #19543699
Murdock Auto Team
Service Advisor Job Description
Murdock Hyundai in Murray is looking for experienced and driven Service Advisors (Writers) with great customer service skills to engage our guests!
Applicants should be experienced writing repair orders and mediating conversations with customers and technicians working on vehicles. 2 years of Dealership experience with Dealertrack is preferred.
Competitive pay with base salary plus commission for performance!
Come join the best customer satisfaction dealership chain in Utah.
- Communicates with Guests timely and enthusiastically to meet and exceed their needs for the service of their vehicle: engaging all guests in the service area and throughout the store; maintaining rapport with previous guests; all guest concerns and vehicle symptoms as defined by the guest; greets drop-ins guest; responds efficiently to inquiries.
- Obtains vehicle information and consults guests on automobile manufacturer guidelines for service intervals and specifications; studies service recommendations by make, previous service, and mileage charts; compares current vehicle conditions by inspecting automobiles, and explaining service trends.
- Represents industry standards and recommended maintenance schedules for the brand entering the store for service; warranty inclusions and exclusions, and consults each guest for the best possible guest decision for the long-term reliability of the vehicle.
- Closes sales for service promotions by overcoming concerns; mediating with service technicians; explaining options; explaining future services, and delivering clean automobile back to the guest.
- Monitor vehicle progress and provide service management updates by interacting with guests, completing reports, and updating computer system frequently.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities, book reading, and professional publications.
- Enhances Murdock Auto Team's reputation by accepting ownership for completing guest requests, verifying service match invoices, explains all work completion and charges to the guest, addresses customer feedback, and additional job duties as assigned by the service manager and other leadership.
Selling skills, Technologically savvy, Guest Experience Management, Computer Skills, Teamwork, People Skills, Problem Solve and Solution Management, .
Experience And Education:
High School diploma or GED. Ability to read and comprehend automobile characteristics and technical features. Basic understanding of service programs for automobiles with proven background customer service and people skills. Excellent communication and time management skills. Must be able to work as a team member in a fast-paced environment. Must minimum of 18 years old and authorized to work in the United States.
Ability to walk; sit; use hands, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms and talk or hear. Need ability to move around the dealership. The employee may be required to lift up to 25 pounds. Work is performed at a desk in an office setting and walking throughout the dealership lot.