Warehouse Systems Coordinator - Full-Time (Weekend Shift) - #19543702
Duluth Trading Company
As a Warehouse Systems Coordinator at Duluth Trading Company, you will play a pivotal role to maintaining efficiency within the warehouse as well as sustaining the DTC customer experience expectations. You will have the opportunity to plan, generate, monitor, and troubleshoot all workflow generated through the automated pick module in the distribution center. If you enjoy solving problems, then you will relish the ability to use your troubleshooting skills to identify and resolve any anomalies preventing orders from shipping.
This position is Friday-Sunday, 12-hour shifts.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Maintain constant communication between warehouse leads to identify the workload
- Monitor conveyor heat map and adjust workflow if required
- Analyze and generate workflow reports
- Understand department labor capacities and verify inventory levels against fulfillment needs
- Oversee all waves to ensure 100% completion. Identify and fix all anomalies preventing orders from shipping in a timely manner
- High school diploma
- Knowledge of warehouse operations and Warehouse Management Systems required
- Analytical skills
- Ability to multitask efficiently in high demand situations
- Professional demeanor and friendly attitude with willingness to learn
Who We Are:
We are a "no bull" brand that started in 1989 and we provide apparel and other gear for hardworking men and women. Favorites such as our Ballroom® Jeans featuring "crouch without the ouch," Buck Naked™ Underwear and our Longtail T® Shirts that hide "plumber's butt" reflect our attitude.
The heart of Duluth Trading's success is creating one-of-a-kind men's and women's clothing, innovative tools and ingenious gadgets while being humorous storytellers. The talented people we seek want to be proud of where they work, have a commitment to do things better and be part of a retail, web and catalog apparel company that knows where it's going.
The responsibilities outlined in this position description are a guideline for the general duties of the position and are not exhaustive of all duties inherent in the job. Duluth Trading Company is an equal opportunity employer.