Forklift Operator - Entry Level - #19543715
Pepsi MidAmerica, Crisp Container is currently looking to expand our Production crew by adding another Forklift Operator to the team. We offer:
- Competitive Wages
- Health Insurance
- 401k, including employer contributions
- Paid personal days
The Forklift Operator is responsible for the movement and storage of all finished bottle pallets throughout the warehouse.
- Operate all equipment in a safe and efficient manner
- Move finished pallets to their designated storage locations
- Ensure all pallets are correctly labeled before placing in storage
- Stage and move bottle labels per the daily production schedule
- Assist production line operators in preparing the product to be ran each day
- Provide assistance in unloading and loading shipment trucks as needed
- Perform any other duty as deemed necessary by supervisor
- High School Diploma or GED
- Valid Drivers License or ID
Pepsi MidAmerica, Crisp Container is a family owned manufacturing plant, located in Marion, IL. Specializing in the manufacturing of plastic bottles, we serve many of the bottling and freight needs for Pepsi MidAmerica and others. We are looking to expand our team so that we can continue to build the relationships that have defined our company for over 85 years.
Office Address: 700 Skyline Dr, Marion, IL, 62959
Hours: 9:00 am – 4:00 pm, Mon-Fri AND Open Interviews from 5-8 PM on Tues and Thurs
Walk-In Interviews are welcome!!
Pepsi MidAmerica, Crisp Container is an Equal Opportunity Employer.