Inventory Assistant - MB - #19543718
To ensure inventory activities at the center meet the expectations of internal and external customers. Provides support to Receiving/Purchasing/Restaurants Services Departments.
People or Process Management Responsibility: No
About Martin Brower:
Martin Brower has been in business for 60 years and has grown to a $14 billion company. We are a world class team of 8000 employees located in 19 countries.
We provide supply chain solutions to over 20,000 restaurants around the world. We pride ourselves in being a true partner with our customers, suppliers and our communities protecting their brands every step of the way.
To learn more about Martin Brower please visit www.martinbrower.com
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- 1-2 years current office experience
- Proficiency in WMS and SCI Reporting
- Distribution experience
- Basic understanding of McDonald's related products
Position Responsibilities may include, but not limited to:
- Coordinate product P.O.'s and all related activities
- Complete all receiving tasks
- Conduct inventory cycle counts; analyze inventory levels, production speed and product demand to determine reorder levels which will ensure product availability and minimize inventory costs
- Vendor maintenance/Identify customer's product needs and effectively communicate those needs to vendors/carriers/staff as needed
- Maintain inventory turns
- Monitoring inventory of promotional products
- Perform restriction and saleable maintenance on products as needed
- Assist with physical inventories
- Provide assistance to the Restaurant Services Manager as needed
- Other projects or duties as assigned
Martin-Brower knows our employees work hard, so we offer competitive wages and a generous benefits package that contributes a significant amount to your total compensation and your personal well-being. Additionally, there are many opportunities for you to distinguish yourself and move up in our stable company through excellent work performance. To learn more about our benefits please visit www.martinbrower.com.
Required Skills and Experience:
- 0-2 years current administrative-type experience working with customers
- High School diploma or GED
- Demonstrated problem-solving skills
- Detail-oriented, conscientious and able to work independently
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proven ability to multi-task effectively and produce accurate, timely results in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment
- Consistently demonstrate a positive approach, team-player attitude and professional demeanor
- Ability to be productive working independently or as part of a team
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, particularly Excel
- Willing to work any shift and any schedule due to our 24/7 environment
- This position must pass a post-offer background and drug test.
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Due to the nature of our business in regard to such things as delivery schedules, order inputs, selection, and Department of Transportation Hours of Service, overtime, attendance and punctuality are essential job functions. Should an individual in this classification not be able to adhere to this requirement due to a disability, they should contact their Human Resources department to see what, if any, reasonable accommodation may be made.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. Drug Free Workplace.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Reyes Holdings companies will recruit and select applicants for employment solely on the basis of their qualifications. Our Practices and Procedures, including those relating to wages, benefits, transfers, promotions, terminations and self-development opportunities, will be administered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation and gender identity, age, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status and all other classes protected by the Federal and State Government. Drug Free Employer.