Loan Servicing Specialist 3 - #19543719
Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume when submitting your application for consideration. To participate in some selection activities you will need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by both email and text message. In order to receive text message invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number designated as "Personal Cell" or "Cellular" in the contact information of your application.
At Wells Fargo, we are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. We are seeking candidates who embrace diversity, equity and inclusion in a workplace where everyone feels valued and inspired.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Wells Fargo's Consumer Lending businesses empower millions of customers to achieve their dreams every day. Whether it's buying a home, purchasing a car, funding a significant purchase, or making important daily credit card purchases, Consumer Lending provides important credit products and services that help our customers succeed. The group includes Home Lending; Auto; Cards, Retail and Merchant Services; Personal Lending; Consumer Lending Control; and Consumer Lending Shared Services.
The Consumer Lending team partners with other businesses across Wells Fargo to create and deliver transformational experiences that help customers gain access to credit. The vision for the Consumer Lending business is to leverage technology and data to make it simple for customers to easily access credit when and where they need it. Consumer Lending serves customers across the country through our distribution network of more than 5,300 retail banking branches and Home Lending offices, as well as online and digital channels.
Required location for this position is 6200 Park Avenue, Des Moines, IA 50321. Candidate must reside within a reasonable commute to the address listed in the posting.
Responsible for reviewing, researching, processing, and responding to basic to moderate written and phone inquiries from customers, title companies, vendors, and internal personnel pertaining to loans and various areas within loan servicing. Functions include: payment and invoice research, taxes, insurance, loan modifications and assumptions, prepayments, payoffs, adjustable rate loans, credit reporting, and lien perfection; researching and analyzing problems and recommending solutions; conducting periodic audits of files; Input data and process information into the system of record; may also coordinate property inspections, lien priority and loan disbursements in accordance with loan documentation; may perform procedures related to advances and pay downs, funds wiring and disbursement process, and processing of payment requests. Within the commercial business is responsible for payment processing, check disbursements, tax payments, imaging and document management.
- 6+ months of experience in one or a combination of the following: customer service, loan administration, collections, or sales environment demonstrated through work or military experience
- 1+ year of mortgage industry experience
- Ability to work in a fast paced deadline driven environment
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and prioritizing skills
- Ability to interact with all levels of an organization
- Ability to navigate multiple computer systems, applications, and utilize search tools to find information
- Basic Microsoft Office skills
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to provide and work from a home office
- This position requires compliance with all mortgage regulatory requirements and Wells Fargo's compliance policies related to these requirements including acceptable background check investigation results. Successful candidates must also meet ongoing regulatory requirements including additional screening and required reporting of certain incidents.
IA-Des Moines: 6200 Park Ave - Des Moines, IA
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.