Medical Lab Scientist (Part-time) - Lab Boise ** Eligible for Sign on Bonus for Limited Time** - #19543722
St. Luke's Health System
St. Luke's Health System in Boise is seeking a Medical Lab Scientist to join our Laboratory team.
- Tests specimens in an accurate, organized and prioritized manner following laboratory procedures and policies to ensure quality and time guidelines in accordance with all regulatory agency requirements.
- Collects a variety of specimens as required by specific section needs, with skill and sensitivity to needs of the patient.
- Ensures specimens are properly identified, collected, labeled and stored.
- Performs instrument maintenance according to section procedures.
- May provide mentorship & training to others.
- Maintains inventory of supplies.
- Maintains a safe and clean working environment.
- Follows department policy maintaining all necessary records and documentation.
- Ensures input is accurate and complete.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Education: Bachelor of Science degree.
- Experience: 0 years' experience.
- Certification: None
Why St. Luke's
A strong, talented staff is at the heart of St. Luke's Health System. We are the state's largest employer with more than 15,000 employees and a medical staff of more than 1,800 physicians and advanced practice providers. We're proud of our people who deliver skilled, compassionate care every day, and are looking to add dedicated individuals who will continue this same tradition of excellence.
- St. Luke's is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any person on the basis of race, religion, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other status or condition protected by law.