Bilingual Customer Service Representative (Spring Class!) - #19543728
Since 1975, Maximus has operated under its founding mission of Helping Government Serve the People®, enabling citizens around the globe to successfully engage with their governments at all levels and across a variety of health and human services programs. With more than 30,000 employees worldwide, Maximus is a proud partner to government agencies in the United States, Australia, Canada, Saudi Arabia, Singapore and the United Kingdom. Launch your career with Maximus through one of our dynamic customer service centers.
Bilingual Customer Service Representatives (CSRs) at Maximus make an impact everyday by delivering healthcare information to millions of Americans who need to maneuver through complex healthcare plans. Our agents deliver this vital information to callers via phone, web chat or written correspondence. To prepare you for this role, Maximus provides paid, comprehensive training which ensures our customer service representatives care for each caller with the highest levels of knowledge and professionalism.
- This position may require weekend shifts and schedule flexibility
Please note this job posting is for upcoming Spring classes in Sandy, UT; targeted start date is discussed with your recruiter. This is a full time, permanent position.
Pay and Benefits:
- Bilingual base rate = $14.52/hr
- +$4.54/hr "fringe" for health and wellness benefits
- Paid training
- A variety of shifts that meet lifestyle and family goals
- Leadership support to ensure success in a meaningful career
- Many opportunities for promotion and career advancement into a global company
- Responding to numerous phone inquiries
- Using standard technology: telephones, e-mail and web browsers
- Assisting callers in finishing online applications
- Completing daily electronic call logs
- Filling out timesheets
- Adhering to privacy rules
- Connecting callers with leadership as needed
- Maintaining up-to-date knowledge of regulations and policies as they apply to the healthcare programs we service
- Reporting problems through an easy online system
- Responding to telephone inquiries within set time parameters
- Completing all assigned training as necessary
Education and Qualifications:
- High School diploma or equivalent required
- Minimum six (6) months customer service experience required
- Must be able to speak and read English and Spanish fluently
- Must be able to type a minimum of 20 WPM
- Ability to work within established turnaround times
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to organize simultaneous tasks
- Ability to work as a member of a team
Education and Experience Requirements
Active military service members, their spouses, and veteran candidates often embody the core competencies MAXIMUS deems essential and bring a resiliency and dependability that greatly enhances our workforce. We recognize your unique skills and experiences, and want to provide you with a career path that allows you to continue making a difference for our country. We're proud of our connections to organizations dedicated to serving veterans and their families. If you are transitioning from military to civilian life, have prior service, are a retired veteran or a member of the National Guard or Reserves, or a spouse of an active military service member, we have challenging and rewarding career opportunities available for you. A committed and diverse workforce is our most important resource. MAXIMUS is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. MAXIMUS provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status or disabled status.