Sr Tech Support Specialist - #19543735
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
The future is what you make it.
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future.
That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars.
Working at Honeywell isn't just about developing cool things. That's why all of our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
Provides second level response to the successful installation, servicing and repair processes of complex equipment and systems. You will ensure a responsive, courteous, pleasant, and technically astute interaction between Honeywell and the customer. You will manage all customer external and internal technical queries that come into the department, capture, and prioritize as appropriate. You will be the technical expert within the Technical Support department
- Provide technical Customer Support
- Investigate & resolve HVAC and Lighting Control Systems issues
- Investigate & resolve Software & hardware issues
- Create and Maintain Work Orders in WO Management Systems
YOU MUST HAVE
- High School Diploma, or GED
- Building Automation Control systems experience
- Computer skills including loading various software packages and troubleshooting errors
- Specific HVAC and lighting controls experience
- Previous industry experience
- Previous technical/installation experience
- Previous customer service experience
- Good written and oral communications and presentation skills
- Ability to follow instructions and identify mistakes
- Bachelor's degree or technical/professional certificate
- Database management skills
- JOB ID: HRD114768
- Category: Customer Experience
- Location: 6060 Rockside Woods Blvd,Suite 400,Independence,Ohio,44131,United States
Customer Experience (GLOBAL)
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.