Talent Acquisition Consultant (Recruiter) - #19543737
As a member of Emory Healthcare's Talent Acquisition team, you will focus on supporting our internal clients by sourcing, attracting, and hiring talent to work for one of the leading academic medical systems.
You will be responsible for developing relationships with candidates and hiring leaders. In this role, you will have the opportunity to create innovative methods to source, screen, and pipeline candidates through various recruiting methods including cold calling, professional networking, and additional recruiting sources. You will partner with candidates and hiring leaders throughout the recruitment cycle to create an outstanding candidate and hiring leader experience.
- Working closely with Talent Acquisition Leadership and Hiring Leaders, the Talent Acquisition Consultant acts as a strategic business partner to understand Emory Healthcare staffing demands and develops proactive, innovative recruitment strategies to attract and hire diverse and top talent.
- Responsible for effectively and efficiently performing all related activities for the sourcing, recruiting, screening and interviewing of internal and external candidates for job vacancies.
- In partnership with leadership, participates in intake sessions, sources, selects, interviews, recommends and processes the placement of candidates for an assigned service line throughout Emory Healthcare.
- Ensures adherence to all federal, state and local regulations and EHC policies in the employment process.
- Performs related responsibilities as required.
MINIMUM REQUIRED EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelors degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, Sales, Marketing, or related field. Education and experience may be considered in lieu of degree.
- Two (2) plus years in Recruitment, Human Resources, Customer Service, or related field.
- Knowledge and application of Federal and State employment laws, regulations, legislation, affirmative action documentation and applicable data reporting.
- Demonstrated experience with full desk recruitment including knowledge of sourcing efficiencies, candidate assessment techniques, and job offer negotiation skills.
- Experience with applicant tracking, CRM, HRIS, and/or customer tracking databases to manage data and candidate relationships.
- Strong organizational skills, high skill level in customer service, effective presentation skills.
- Detail oriented with demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects, establish service level agreements and meets and exceeds customer expectations.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills including fact finding, influencing, listening and problem solving.
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain positive working relationships with staff, hiring leaders, vendors and senior leaders across the organization.
- Maintains a positive and professional demeanor in a fast-paced work environment.
- Ability to influence hiring leaders to move quickly in selection and offer stages to optimize the opportunity to hire top candidates.
- Intermediate skills, Microsoft Office proficiency in Word, Excel and Outlook.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS (Medium): 20-50 lbs; 0-33% of the work day (occasionally); 11-25 lbs, 34-66% of the workday (frequently); 01-10 lbs, 67-100% of the workday (constantly); Lifting 50 lbs max; Carrying of objects up to 25 lbs; Occasional to frequent standing & walking, Occasional sitting, Close eye work (computers, typing, reading, writing), Physical demands may vary depending on assigned work area and work tasks. ENVIRONMENTAL FACTORS: Factors affecting environment conditions may vary depending on the assigned work area and tasks. Environmental exposures include, but are not limited to: Blood-borne pathogen exposure Bio-hazardous waste Chemicals/gases/fumes/vapors Communicable diseases Electrical shock, Floor Surfaces, Hot/Cold Temperatures, Indoor/Outdoor conditions, Latex, Lighting, Patient care/handling injuries, Radiation, Shift work, Travel may be required. Use of personal protective equipment, including respirators, environmental conditions may vary depending on assigned work area and work tasks.