Server/Waitstaff - Atria Buckhead - #19543738
Atria Senior Living Group, Inc.
Responsible for setting and clearing tables, taking residents food and beverage orders and serving residents in a timely professional manner.
- Provide a high level of customer service and promote a restaurant style dining atmosphere.
- Work closely with the culinary service director and/or executive director to keep residents satisfied with food and dining programs.
- Set tables in accordance to Atria standards.
- Serve residents and guests beverages as requested.
- Review daily menu with residents.
- Takes and delivers accurate meal orders to residents and guests.
- Remove used or soiled plates, utensils, glasses, linen from the dining room as needed.
- Assist with preparation and execution of the Art of Atria Dining enhancement programs.
- Adhere to Quality Enhancement standards and standard food safety practices.
- Assist with preparation and execution of special events, banquets, and theme meals.
- When applicable acquaint new residents with menus, seating, and dining options and hours.
- Clean and sanitize carpet, tables, chairs, condiment containers, and equipment used in the dining room.
- Communicate resident likes and dislikes to Director of Culinary Services and/or Restaurant Manager for menu planning purposes and resident satisfaction.
- Create a strong sense of team work and cooperation among all staff.
- Attend Pre-Meal stand up held for all dining and kitchen staff.
- May perform other duties as needed and/or assigned.
- Basic reading, writing, and mathematical skills.
- Strong communication and teamwork skills.
- Strong organization and time management skills.
- Able to resolve problems of dissatisfied customers and/or employees.
Waiter, waitress, waitstaff, wait staff, server, kitchen help, kitchen, food service, servers, restaurant, hospitality, dining services
What's in it for you:
- Competitive pay with opportunities for performance based increases and Atria Rewards®
- Competitive Benefits Package: Extended health, dental, vision, life, and more.
- Paid training through our proprietary Learning Management System, AtriaLEARN
- Employee and resident referral bonuses
- Growth and development paths specific to your interests
- Supervisor support with open door policy
- Reliable schedule
What's the difference between a job and a meaningful, rewarding career? The people you serve. When you work at Atria, you have a front-row seat to the amazing life stories of the wisest people on earth. What's more, you are part of an extraordinary company – one that's investing in the future of senior living by investing in you. Don't just do a job. Be part of an extraordinary life.
Atria is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other classification protected by applicable law. Atria will not tolerate harassment or discrimination based on any of these protected classifications.