Staffing Coordinator/Scheduler - #19543741
Goldner Capital Management
Solivita Healthcare is growing in Ohio!
Our focus is becoming THE Post- Acute provider in the communities in which we serve. We have a passion for providing outstanding clinical outcomes, developing strong relationships built on trust and integrity, treating everyone with respect and dignity, investing in staff development, and doing the right thing always.
Echo Manor or Solivita is searching for a Staffing Coordinator/Scheduler for their Skilled Nursing Facility.
Coordinates the staffing needs of the facility for a defined resident population and time frame. Maintains accurate records related to staffing of the nursing department.
1. Adequately staffs the facility's nursing units according to facility procedures and policies.
2. Presents proposed schedules to Director of Nursing for review prior to posting.
3. Manages staff coverage for scheduled and unscheduled absences.
4. Coordinates with the HR/PR coordinator to ensure appropriate time records are kept.
5. Generates a master schedule, staffs according to budgeted hours per patient day and budgeted staffing ratio.
6. Assists with clerical duties of nursing department including filing and making copies.
7. Assists in the scheduling of new employees.
8. Makes out daily schedules for the nursing department. Advises management of scheduling/staffing changes.
9. Safety concerns are identified and appropriate actions are taken to assure patient safety.
10. Performs other functions as directed by the Director of Nursing and the Administrator.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Ability to read, write, speak, and understand the English language.
- Ability to make independent decisions when circumstances warrant such action.
- Ability to work harmoniously with others.
- Ability to relate information concerning a resident's condition.
- Skill in the use of the sight/hearing senses or use prosthetics that will enable these senses to function adequately so that the requirements of this position can be fully met.
- Ability to meet the general health requirements set forth by the policies of this facility, which include a medical and physical examination.
Education: Must possess, as a minimum, high school diploma or GED.
Experience: Previous experience with staffing preferred. CNA license preferred. Must have knowledge of staffing and orientation schedules.
Must have reliable source of transportation.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.