Coordinator, Marketing Operations - #19543771
Money Mart Financial Services
Since our founding in 1979, Money Mart Financial Services has been committed to our mission of serving our customers with straightforward, relevant products that meet their evolving financial needs. We began providing accessible and convenient financial services to unbanked and under-banked consumers as the Monetary Management Corporation, and later became DFC Global Corp. In January 2018, we began doing business as Money Mart Financial Services to reflect the expanded services we now provide our customers.
We provide over 10 million solutions to our customers annually, ranging from money transfers to installment loans online and across our 700 retail locations in North America, Money Mart Financial Services is one of the largest and most diversified providers of non-standard consumer financial products in the world. Even after more than 30 years of service, we continue to find new, innovative ways to serve and empower our consumers. Money Mart Financial Services brands include, National Money Mart, Money Mart Canada, The Check Cashing Store, Aspen Financial Direct and Insta-Cheques.
This role will work on our marketing operations team which is the engine of our consumer facing marketing across North America. This is a chance to be part of a growing organization that is moving fast to ensure we put the customer front and center in all we do as we bring new marketing programs to life. In this role you will work closely with other members of the marketing, product, operations, and digital teams to support exciting new growth initiatives for the company. Specifically, this role will be responsible to manage single channel marketing projects and omni-channel marketing campaigns.
The campaign manager will help drive execution across of wide array of marketing activities including print and media advertising, radio, out of home, direct marketing, point of purchase material, event planning, promotional signage, and sales initiatives which supports our business objectives.
- Develop marketing strategies, segmentation and targeting of marketing campaigns.
- Work directly with the intent creators (product/digital) to understand the business need for marketing requests.
- Partner with creative team to produce creative work and work with external agencies and clear legal and compliance requirements.
- Responsible for the initial deployment in HubSpot.
- Manage time in the most efficient way possible and handle all customer inquiries with a sense of urgency.
- Support other campaign execution as needed based on capacity levels of marketing operations team.
- Handle escalations as assigned.
- Research, resolve and respond to questions received via phone, email, and provide support in accordance with current standards.
- Exercise sound judgement in authenticating qualifying customers and provide approval to store level.
- Update daily reporting and metrics.
- Develop in-depth product knowledge and judgement to review customer applications for marketing programs requiring specialized fulfillment and make necessary backend adjustments.
- Special projects and duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree in a related field.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel.
- 4+ years working in a high paced, operational environment.
- Financial Services marketing experience preferred but not required.
- Demonstrated good judgment, excellence communication skills written and verbal, and strong assessment and analytical skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to multi-task, set priorities and manage time effectively.
- Exceptional problem solving relating to our products and services.
- Medical / Dental/ Vision benefits available after 30 days of employment
- Company paid life insurance
- Paid holidays
- PTO / 401K / Tuition Reimbursement
- All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
We invest in our employees, and offer extensive training, and development programs to set you up for future success. If we sound like a fit and you’re ready to start an exciting career with an organization that encourages employee growth, apply today! We look for bright, energetic, motivated individuals who are interested in learning and developing their career.
*Notice to Ontario Applicants - National Money Mart is committed to accommodating applicant’s with disabilities up to the point of undue hardship during the recruitment, assessment and selection process. If you are selected for an interview please notify National Money Mart if you require accommodation in respect of the materials or procedures used at any time during this process. If you require accommodation National Money Mart will work with you to determine how to meet your needs.