Sr Financial Analyst - #19543813
Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day with our focus on Technology Solutions, Cloud, and Commerce and Lifecycle Solutions. With $46 billion in revenue, we have become the world's largest technology distributor with operations in 56 countries and more than 30,000 associates. We continue to strategically expand our global reach with 32 acquisitions since 2012.
Are you looking for career progression? You have come to the right spot. We are looking for a highly capable, strategic, "out of the box thinker" as our next Senior Financial Analyst. This person will partner with our US and international business leaders and provide analysis and guidance. This is a highly visible role.
INGRAM MICRO FACTS:
- Ingram Micro does $47 Billion in revenue
- We ship 1.5 billion units per year
- We have 189 logistics centers and service centers worldwide
- Operations in 59 countries with 35,000 associates covering 6 continents
- 1 out of 2 mobile devices in the U.S. are distributed from our warehouses
The Senior Financial Analyst will partner with our business teams in the US and internationally. The Senior Financial Analyst will provide Finance support to our Distribution line of business, along with critical analysis of financial reports, forecasts, and trending financial data. .
- Facilitate the forecast and budget processes for the Distribution line of business, including sales, costs, and other spend items.
- Documenting assumptions
- Coordinating review meetings as needed with Sales, Ops, and SG&A teams
- Critically analyzing trend data and challenging results
- Systemically updating forecasts and comparing to budget
- Providing scenario P&L's
Providing other various ad-hoc reports upon requests
- Facilitate and participate in weekly trend or results meetings with the business to discuss current month performance, help identify and resolve areas of financial concern, and aid in addressing outstanding items
- Provide analysis and explanations for variances of actuals to both budget and forecast. When areas of concern are identified, aid in providing a full understanding to leadership, and in identifying potential solutions.
- Construct financial models for new business, including providing pricing that will be provided to the potential customer.
- Construct financial analysis for major spend investments as related to the Distribution business
- Facilitate reviews with business leaders after month-end to communicate results, explain variances to forecast and budget, and advise on necessary actions to reach financial goals.
- Work closely with Commercial and Financial leadership to resolve issues as they arise.
- Update, review, and distribute customer P&Ls and other KPI-based dashboards, tracking financial trends to provide actionable insights and relevant context.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
To perform this job successfully, an individual must have the following education and/or experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting / Finance
5 + years of increasing Accounting / Finance experience
- CPA or MBA
- Combination of Big 4 public accounting and industry Finance experience
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- Intermediate knowledge of MS office suite, specifically Excel, Access, and PowerPoint.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work with, and tailor messaging to, all levels of staff.
- Polished presentation and the ability to communicate with the executive team.
- Ability to build and maintain effective relationships through strong interpersonal skills, with consistent demonstration of solid professional judgment.
- Strong analytical skills and critical thinking.
- Ability to work with very large volumes of data efficiently, to produce useful analysis.
- Ability to appropriately handle confidential information.
- Ability to work effectively and efficiently in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment with shifting priorities.
- Strong time management skills and the ability to self-solve and self-teach as needed.
Strong initiative to strive for continuous accuracy, quality, and timeliness of information.
- Advanced MS Excel skillset, specifically PowerPivot
- MS Power BI experience
- This is not a complete listing of the job duties. It's a representation of the things you will be doing, and you may not perform all of these duties.
Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.