Global Business Strategy & Operations Manager, Go-to-Market - #19543816
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 6 years of experience in management consulting, investment banking/private equity/venture capital, corporate strategy, sales operations, or equivalent experience in a technology/media company.
- Experience influencing senior stakeholders.
- MBA, graduate degree, or equivalent practical experience in a technical, quantitative, or business field.
- 10 years of experience in management consulting, investment banking/private equity/venture capital, corporate strategy, sales operations, or equivalent experience in a technology/media company.
- Experience in organizational design and translating operating model strategy to execution in an Internet, e-commerce, or technology business.
- Exceptional attention to detail and ability to understand and articulate the big picture.
- Distinctive problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Ability to successfully work and partner across multiple functions in an organization.
About the job
The Global Business Strategy and Operations (GBS&O) team is part of the Go-to-Market Operations organization that provides insightful review, perspective, and direction on the strategy and operating performance of Google's online advertising businesses. We are a central team that typically engages on projects and work streams that impact multiple areas of Google's business. We are integral partners to both our counterparts embedded within business lines and to executives across Google's business organization.
As a Global Business Strategy and Operations Manager, you will demonstrate excellence in thought leadership, business judgment, and analytical problem-solving. You will be involved and responsible for shaping, managing, and executing a project or work-stream with our stakeholders, analyzing its results, and presenting the key insights to senior leaders.
The Go-to-Market Operations (GtM) team ensures Google's complex and ever-evolving Ads business runs smoothly. We are instrumental in setting go-to-market strategy, and ensuring flawless execution and operations against the strategy. We have teams embedded in each of the major Ads business areas as well as global teams that work across the business areas. Team members are analytical and strategic, with a pragmatic sense of how to get things done.
- Lead and contribute to complex and time-critical projects for senior leaders by quickly understanding context and developing a prioritized scope and approach for resolution in ambiguous situations.
- Analyze and determine key insights by crossing research results with key business drivers, competitive environment, trends, and operating metrics.
- Execute sophisticated quantitative analyses and advanced modeling that translates data into actionable insights.
- Communicate findings to senior leadership by preparing polished presentations and identifying key takeaways.
- Own parts of larger corporate initiatives both on an on-going basis and on an ad-hoc basis while collaborating with global stakeholders.