Assistant Property Manager - #19543820
OUR MISSION & VALUES:
CREATING STRONG COMMUNITY THROUGH EXCEPTIONAL EXPERIENCES
Excellence, service, a resident-first approach, and an ownership mentality. These are the bedrock values that influence every Hercules Living interaction, no matter how large or small. The dedicated professionals at Hercules Living are trained to ensure all residents receive the same extraordinary service, every time – no matter the type of community. We understand that little things can make a big difference to our residents’ comfort, happiness, and peace of mind. That’s why we make sure each apartment and community is always clean, comfortable, and well maintained. At Hercules Living, we partner with residents to transform apartments into homes, and complexes into communities.
The Assistant Property Manager reports directly to the Property Manager and is one of the Hercules on site representative when the Property Manager is not present, therefore the candidate should possess the same professional qualities.
Responsibilities of an Assistant Property Manager Include:
- Assisting the Property Manager in rentals to insure maximum occupancy levels at established rates.
- Assisting the Property Manager in collecting rents and depositing procedures.
- Assisting the Property Manager in all phases of paperwork and reporting procedures as assigned.
- Reporting any resident complaints, unusual occurrences or incidents to the Property Manager.
- Being thoroughly familiar with the local area and the community and what it has to offer prospective residents.
- Working within established budget limitations.
- Assisting the Property Manager to insure compliance with financing programs such as Tax Credit, Bond compliance, HUD, etc.
- Aid in monitoring staff for the successful operation of the community.
- Responsible for specific tasks and overseeing special projects for the community.
- Assist with Payroll and other employee issues as they arise.
- Abide by company policy regarding fair housing.
- Other duties as assigned from time to time.
- Position requires extensive mobility, such as: frequent inspections, resident leasing activities, climbing stairs, inspecting breezeways, etc.
- Other physical requirements such as lifting (up to 50 pounds) bending, reaching, etc. may be required in performing your duties as the Assistant Property Manager.
- Professional demeanor, able to communicate with all levels, and organized.
- Exceptional organizational and computer skills.
- Ability to work in a fast pace environment.
- Ability to work with limited supervision.
- Ability to professionally solve resident/employee issues as they arise.
An exceptional benefits package which includes;
- Paid holidays
- Vacation/Personal Leave
- Life insurance
- Long term disability
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- and more...</ul>
*Potential for Incentives and Bonuses
*Great opportunity with a growing organization.