Workforce Management Analyst - #19543832
AmerisourceBergen Corporation - Corporate
Under the general direction of a Manager, the Workforce Management Analyst is responsible for staff forecasting and providing assistance with the creation, maintenance, and intra-day management of service activities and tasks to ensure optimal contribution to capacity of a contracted program(s). This includes monitoring of performance metrics for an operational program to identify opportunities to streamline processes and/or reallocate staff to optimize performance. This position will provide strategic and tactical planning and trend analysis to ensure the program achieves service level objectives that result in a world-class patient/customer experience.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Evaluate program scheduling and staffing trends to optimize cost effectiveness, operational efficiency, and deliver quality service
Monitor program call metrics (after call time, talk time, hold times, abandonment rate and IVR usage) to assist with forecasting of calls and staffing needs
Monitor program service metrics (service volume, associate productivity, program productivity) to assist with forecasting of service trends and staffing needs
Lead workforce strategic planning efforts and make recommendations of workforce efficiencies and operational improvements to management
Forecast long-term and short-term staffing needs by utilizing workforce data to analyze trends
- Monitor real-time adherence to schedule and contact program leadership when appropriate to maximize productivity and program performance
- May identify new approaches to enhance current service.
- Effectively conveys information and ideas.
- Identifies problems, investigates, recommends, and implements solutions.
- Identifies and recommends innovative solutions to improve and streamline current processes.
- Escalates when appropriate.
- Ensures the quality and integrity of project work.
Performs related duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Requires a minimum of six (6) years directly related and progressively responsible experience in project coordination, customer service, medical billing and coding, benefits verification, healthcare, business administration or similar vocations.
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
- An equivalent combination of education and experience will be considered.
MINIMUM SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITY REQUIREMENTS:
- Project coordination or management experience preferred.
- Ability to apply and understand operational processes, policies and standard operating procedures.
- Ability to plan, prioritize and work independently while giving strong attention to detail.
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing to a variety of audiences.
- Strong presentation skills required to facilitate team discussions and team meetings.
- Ability to provide timely and respectful feedback to support program standard operating procedures, customer service and Company policies.
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Office to include Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Outlook. • Knowledge of computer database systems and functionality.
- Knowledge of Power BI or other analytics tools to create data visualization to drive actionable insights
- Ability to collaborate and influence with internal and external stakeholders.