Warehouse Pickers - #19543844
Warehouse Enthusiasts Wanted!
Warehouse Picking / Shipping
Full-Time 2nd shift Monday 9:00am to 7:00pm Tuesday - Friday 10:00am to 7:00pm
Pay - $13.15 - $13.60/hour base pay + $3/hour hazard pay
Are you an auto enthusiast who would love to be an intricate part of our warehouse team ensuring customers get the right product picked and shipped to them in a timely manner? On top of that, can you see yourself being a key team player in the process by using your high energy, attention to detail, organizational, and time management skills to perform your job a cut above the rest? If so, our Picker/Packer position has your name written on it!
Where youll spend your time:
- Using an RF scan gun to pick, pack, and retrieve customers orders in a safe and efficient manner
- Responsible for choosing appropriate equipment for the task (scan gun, cart/dolly, forklift, tape, etc.)
- Report product or packing issues to Assistant Warehouse Manager
- Ensuring correct shipping information is attached and moving completed orders to shipping area.
- Loading and unloading trucks by using totes, jacks and forklifts.
- Maintain safety & neatness of warehouse
- Help with inventory count on a periodic basis
- Participate in meetings, follow guidance, and provide feedback as appropriate
- Follow Safety Guidelines
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must be 18 years of age
- 6+ months of stable work experience in a warehouse or distribution center (preferred)
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds on a regular basis and team lift or shift product onto equipment for product weighing 50-120 pounds
- Ability to stand, walk, stoop, bend, and push items on a regular basis
- Strong work ethic
- Willingness to go above and beyond
- Good attendance record
- A desire to learn and grow
- Stable work history
- Team-oriented mindset
- Must be able to adhere to attendance policies and requirements.
- A team of automotive enthusiasts who have a drive for customer service and sales, as well as leadership who have passion for the off-road industry, are driven, successful, and willing to help mentor and teach those who have the same passion
- Full time benefits include: 2 weeks Paid Time Off, 401(k) with company match, early paychecks through "Wisely Pay", Rewards and Recognition program, Paid Holidays, Employee Discounts, and more...
- All employees are eligible for company provided Life insurance, Employee Assistance Program, discounts on products, and 401(k) plan participation (after 90 days with immediate vesting).
Your work environment:
- Requires extended periods of walking and standing, bending and twisting, and overall repetitive movement
- Requires working indoors in non-controlled environmental conditions
- Requires using hands to handle, control, or feel objects; exposure to hazardous equipment, exposure to sounds and noise levels that are distracting and uncomfortable
- Requires being exact or highly accurate along with meeting strict deadlines
- Requires using ladders, forklifts, and ability to regularly lift 75 pounds, and team lift 75-120 pounds
- Requires work with others in a group or team with responsibility for work outcomes and results
- Requires speaking/reading in English.
Aftermarket Performance Group (APG) is a fast-growing leader in the automotive aftermarket industry. The company is made up of multiple divisions focused on the wholesale distributor and direct-to-consumer segments within diesel performance (Premier Performance Products), Jeep and Off-Road (Northridge4x4), compact performance (RallySport Direct, JB Autosports, and GrimmSpeed), and gas segment (Stage 3 Motorsports).