SDR Manager - #19543849
At DailyPay, we are helping to reinvent the employee experience, starting with its most basic component — pay. We do this by disrupting archaic and transactional payroll processes and creating innovative ways for employees to access and save their earned income, before payday. Through engaging and enriching relationships with our partners, we have become the leader in providing employees on-demand access to their earned income — across all industries — allowing them to exert greater control over their pay and to improve their financial health.
Our mission is made possible by DailyPay's most important asset: our people. We come together through collaboration and ambition in a team-driven culture. Through the success of our product, we have seen monumental growth in our workforce, and we constantly look for exceptional talent to join us. At DailyPay, you are challenged with dynamic tasks that drive your professional development and career growth. Join us on our journey to deliver an innovative pay experience and to empower America's workforce with the ability to truly harness the power of their pay and take control of their financial lives.
DailyPay is looking for an SDR Manager with demonstrated ability in sales development (cold calling and emailing to secure appointments with prospects) as an individual contributor and also as a leader to other SDRs for at least 5+ years. As the team's leader, you will work directly with the Sales Development Representatives to optimize DailyPay's outbound efforts and ensure our message is always on brand. You will also collaborate with our Account Executive teams and Marketing as you help build out robust lead-generation processes. This is a phenomenal chance to create your team of SDRs and make an immediate impact in our high-growth sales organization!
If this opportunity excites you, we encourage you to apply even if you do not meet all of the qualifications.
How You Will Make an Impact:
- Become a DailyPay expert through our detailed sales training so you can be the best brand ambassador and trainer to your team
- Hire, train, and manage a team of SDRs
- Develop and execute lead generation strategies to schedule targeted number of appointments for sales team and go above and beyond quota
- Perform hands-on prospecting activities to identify and promote best practices and educate SDR team
- Optimize call scripts, email pitches, and other outreach to improve leads generated
- Provide ongoing coaching and mentorship to help SDRs achieve individual goals
- Use our awesome prospecting tools in order to accomplish your goals and to efficiently measure team activity in database
- Develop meaningful metrics and reports to measure efficiency and quota attainment
- Evaluate, recommend, and implement tools to achieve and exceed goals
- Attend external events to network and generate leads
- Help coordinate new lead-generation projects
- Meet regularly for one-on-ones with your team and leadership
What You Bring to The Team:
- 5+ years proven ability as a SDR / BDR leader, or a combination of experience in a sales prospecting capacity and sales manager capacity
- Experience coaching, mentoring, role playing, and data analysis required
- Understand the value of training an SDR team and using metrics to help the team improve
- A Bachelor's degree
- You are driven, self motivated, and resourceful
- You are motivated to build a team and eager to produce results
- Comfortable building valuable relationships from the first contact and training your team to do the same
- Experience with a CRM and email automation tools are required (HubSpot/Salesforce and Apollo, respectively, is preferred)
- Positive attitude is a must!
- Occasional need to work outside of normal business hours as required to support customers may be required
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation
- Exceptional health, vision, and dental care
- Employee Resource Groups
- Fun company outings and events
- Unlimited books from Amazon
- Unlimited PTO
- 401K with company match
DailyPay does not accept and will not review unsolicited resumes from search firms.
DailyPay is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or creed, alienage or citizenship status, political affiliation, marital or partnership status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, veteran status, gender, gender identity, pregnancy, childbirth (or related medical conditions), sex, sexual orientation, sexual and other reproductive health decisions, genetic disorder, genetic predisposition, carrier status, military status, familial status, or domestic violence victim status and any other basis protected under federal, state, or local laws.