Restaurant Manager - #19543851
Jack in the Box, Inc.
"This job posting is for a position in a restaurant owned and operated by an independent franchisee, not Jack in the Box Inc. This means the independent franchisee, and not Jack in the Box Inc. will be your employer if you are hired. The independent franchisee is responsible for all employment related matters in the restaurant including, among other things, setting any requirements for this job and all decisions concerning hiring, firing, discipline, wages, supervision, staffing and scheduling."
Restaurant managers are responsible for managing the overall operations of the restaurant. Develop a strong team to provide excellent customer service and build restaurant sales and profit while ensuring policies and procedures are followed. Treats all employees with respect and dignity; and regularly recognizes and rewards employees.
We need Managers who demonstrate passion and pride. Is willing and able to adjust to multiple demands and can implement, manages and support any changes.
- High School diploma or equivalent required; college degree preferred
- Ability to read, write, and speak effectively in English
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Ability to lift and carry 10-65 lbs; ability to stand and walk approximately 85%-95% of shift.
- Ability to move freely throughout the restaurant; ability to operate restaurant equipment and drive a motor vehicle.
- You must be willing and able to work a flexible schedule
- Flexibility to address issues in a 24/7 environment
- We will make reasonable accommodations to allow a qualified individual with a disability to enjoy equal employment opportunities and to perform the essential functions of the job. This position description should be applied accordingly.