Transportation Concierge (Reservationist) - #19543860
Kevin Smith Transportation Group
With the most diverse fleet in the region, Kevin Smith Transportation Group (KSTG) is committed to providing their customers the highest level of customer service. KSTG is the highest-rated limousine company in the Philadelphia area and is known for the great care we take with clients and employees alike.
At KSTG, our Transportation Concierge (Reservationist) team strives to make every reservation a memory that will last a lifetime for our clients. Now more than ever, the promise of every company is to offer
Transportation Concierge team members are on the front-line of our business and along with our chauffeurs offer a level of service that sets KSTG apart.
Transportation Concierge team members are detail-oriented, sales-minded, and multi-tasking superstars.
On a given day, they manage their own time and simultaneously take incoming phone calls, make outbound follow-up calls, manage multiple inboxes, and enter our reservations from our Eagleville, PA office. They are masters of “rolling with it” and are problem-solvers.
- Confirm reservations for transportation using telephones and computers
- Prepare customer invoices and accept payments
- Answer inquiries regarding information such as schedules, services, procedures, and policies
- Determine whether vehicles are available on dates requested by customers as well as checking with the scheduler or dispatcher
- Provide quote and availability information to clients
- Confer with customers to determine their service requirements and preferences through active listening and attention to detail
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities
- Assemble and issue required documentation such as itineraries
- Accomplish organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments
Perform other worker-related duties as assigned.
Education and Experience:
- High School diploma or equivalent
- 2+ year of customer service experience
- Ability to communicate clearly and professionally; both verbally and in writing;
- Strong technical skills required, able to use multiple applications simultaneously to obtain appropriate information to provide the client;
- Ability to work in a team environment;
- Excellent customer service skills;
- Excellent time management skills;
- Knowledge of the transportation industry is a plus;
- Ability to be flexible and multi-task;
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills;
- Excellent active listener; giving full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate and not interrupting at inappropriate time;
- Must be efficient in data entry;
- Attention to detail is required;
- Ability to communicate professionally with associates and clients;
- Ability to read, count, and write accurately and complete all documentation.
Benefits & Perks
- Competitive pay rates.
- Health Insurance(medical, dental, and vision) for employees working over 30 hours/week (monthly average) after 90 days.
- PTO after 90 days.
- 401k benefits after one year with KSTG.
- Professional and safe work environment.
KSTG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to veteran status, uniformed service member status, race, color, religion, sex, age, pregnancy, national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic information or any other consideration protected by federal, state or local law.