Director Product Management - #19543879
Recently named Best Place to Work by MM&M, The Holmes Report, PR News, PRWeek, and AdAge, Real Chemistry is an integrated marketing and communications firm powered by analytics and specializing in healthcare. We are currently looking to add talented professionals to our growing team. This is a great opportunity to join a dynamic, fast-growing global agency.
The Director, Product Management position is part of the Health Technologies pillar within Real Chemistry. In this capacity, you will help drive the commercialization efforts of our technology products and solutions. In particular, you will be working closely with key stakeholders to establish product roadmaps, MVPs and the corresponding pricing, packaging and positioning of our products within the broader healthcare industry.
The Director is focused on long-term strategy, establishing the product vision, identifying and monitoring market trends and identifying new opportunities. You will also be responsible for supervising Product Owner(s) that support your product line responsibilities. This candidate is passionate about data and analytics, and has deep industry knowledge and experience to answer complex business problems that challenge our clients.
- Responsible for the overall health and success of the Symplur product strategy and Real Chemistry platform, including our tech-enabled Services strategy.
- Responsible for the products' financial performance, client satisfaction, user experience/adoption, and overseeing our overall ability to sell, deliver and support these solutions.
- Responsible for solidifying the product strategy and bringing to market a differentiated solution line, encompassing new innovations, servicing the existing client base, modernizing the technology platform, and maintaining compliance with regulations.
- Responsible for understanding pharma/biosciences market demands, analytics technology trends, and the competitive field.
- Own the product vision and create the product roadmaps and release plans.
- Build and represent business cases for large investments to build new products, enter new markets, create new partnerships, etc.
- Champion the internal stakeholders, partners, and external stakeholders to ensure alignment around overall strategy and direction of the product (including financial, marketing, positioning) as well as commercialization of the product.
- Adhere to and maintain with the scrum team our agile processes. Relevant experience includes:
- Creation of stack-ranked features and acceptance criteria.
- Experienced with backlog/requirements creation, management, and prioritization.
- Be knowledgeable of and comfortable working with high-level UX principles like user stories, pretotype/prototype development approaches, information architecture and customer/product research methodologies.
- Have experience in developing feature lists, user stories, release planning, and roadmap creation.
- Experience designing engaging user experiences for SaaS, desktop, web, or mobile apps.
EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE AND CRITICAL SKILLS
- 3-5+ years of Product Management experience ideally in the BioPharma and/or Medical Technology (Med Tech) and digital services industry.
- Knowledge of healthcare advertising, communications, and/or social media.
- Proven success building successful products and/or service offerings; experience managing the full product development lifecycle for technology products including ideation, architecture, design and engineering.
- Healthcare software and/or analytics experience desired, but not required.
- Self-starter, entrepreneurial, strategic planner with proven ability to drive projects and strong analytical skills.
- Ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Exhibit passion and conviction and the innate ability to inspire passion in others.
- Experience defining/prioritizing product requirements.
- Strong background and familiarity with healthcare datasets and the integration of healthcare technologies.
- BA or BS degree (MBA is a plus).
- Travel required: around 10- 20%, when safe to travel.
Real Chemistry offers a comprehensive benefit program and perks, including flexible PTO, expanded paid leave for new parents including Your 4th Trimester ® , a program that helps new parents transition back to work, and a five-week sabbatical program. Other perks include Income Protection, Retirement plans/401(k) match, and cell phone savings plans. Learn more about our great benefits and perks at: http://www.realchemistry.com/xqttzadavcxcbszsqyautyfrbst
Real Chemistry is committed to being an Equal Opportunity employer. As such, we seek motivated and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, ethnic or national origin, age, physical or mental disability, genetic information, marital information, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local employment discrimination laws where Real Chemistry operates. We strive to employ, motivate, advance and reasonably accommodate any qualified employees and applicants. We believe diversity of persons and ideas forms the most comprehensive, forward-looking company.