IGS Supply Chain HR Sr Director - #19543893
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
The future is what you make it.
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future.
That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars.
Working at Honeywell isn't just about developing cool things. That's why all of our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
Develop and own HR strategies for our the SPS Intelligrated Integrated Supply Chain and Quality global organizations. You will partner with cross-functional teams and leaders to broker HR services and actively engage in staffing, organizational development, & talent management. You will build upon and rely on your HR functional expertise and effectiveness to align critical human resources principles with business objectives. You will align organizational transformations and staffing strategies to promote talent and growth.
- Drive organizational effectiveness
- Lead change
- Manage talent
- Build relationships and broker services
- Act as a coach and confidant
- Administrative support
- Lead training and development
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelor's Degree
- Extensive Human Resources experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to influence at varying levels across the organization
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and navigate in a highly matrixed environment
- Previously demonstrated leadership skills
- Ability to find the correct balance between demand and capacity when establishing priorities for the organization.
- Ability artfully convey even subtle or complex messages clearly, as appropriate for the topic and audience.
- JOB ID: HRD112169
- Category: Human Resources
- Location: 7901 Innovation Way,Mason,Ohio,45040,United States
Human Resources (CORPORATE HR)
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.