Warehouse Tech / Truck Driver - #19544024
Department: DIL Facility Engineering
Position Type: Employee
Position Reports To: Store Service Manager
Position Supervises: N/A
Pay Level: N/A
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Responsible for shipping, receiving, and cataloging equipment. Responsive for driving equipment around to store locations. Demonstrate the company's core values of respect, honesty, integrity, diversity, inclusion and safety.
- Load and unload trucks.
- Transport fixtures and equipment to stores.
- Keep track of maintenance on delivery vehicles.
- Follow Department Of Transportation guidelines.
- Maintain Department Of Transportation log book.
- Must be able to perform the essential functions of the position with or without reasonable accommodation.
Minimum Position Qualifications:
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, which may include weekend hours and overnights.
- Ability to enter data.
- Knowledge of company operations and procedures.
- Ability to travel independently.
- Proficient in Excel, Word, Power Point with the ability to learn new computer skills.
- Customer service role model.
- Self-motivated, able to organize, prioritize, plan and meet deadlines.
- Decision maker with problem solving skills.
- Must be professional, dependable, possess positive attitude, good judgment, and be able to gain the support of others to get the job done.
- Ability to travel independently
Desired Previous Job Experience:
- Commercial driving experience
Leadership Behaviors: Achieves Results through Teamwork, Coaches and Develops Others, Communicates Effectively and Candidly, Executes with Excellence, Leads Change and Innovation, Leads through Positive Influence, Provides Clear and Strategic Direction, Puts the Customer First. For more information on the Kroger Leadership Behavior model, click here.
Education Level: High School Diploma/ GED Required
Required Certifications/Licenses: Driver's License