Hourly Supervisor - Shift Leader - Temple, TX - Starting Pay $13.50/hr! - #19544025
Founded in 2002, Freddy’s Frozen Custard & Steakburgers has quickly become a national pastime, offering fast-casual restaurant service in an upbeat atmosphere and best known for its cooked-to-order steakburgers, crispy shoestring fries, dessert treats prepared with freshly-churned frozen custard, and world-class guest service.
- Business Insider’s “8 Better Burger Chains Poised to Conquer America”
- Franchise Times® Magazine’s “Next 300 Franchise Chains"
Store location: 7036 W Adams Ave, Temple, TX 76502
Freddy’s is seeking a friendly and focused restaurant professional who has a self-starting personality. Restaurant Supervisors must be willing to “pitch-in” and help co-workers with their job duties such as cook, cashier, and custard making.
Starting pay is $13.50 per hour!
What you'll do:
- Assess, coach, and encourage employees to understand and achieve company standards
- Lead by example with praise and constructive criticism through positive reinforcement
- Assists in developing a professional work environment by following all company policies
- Active in the staff journal, communicating with the management team on individual employee performance
- Lead the on-shift staff by consistently delivering the best experience to every guest
- Ensure all Freducation training systems are followed for all new hires
- Follow all procedures and checklists to achieve consistency between shifts
- Assist the management team in various business duties of inventory and training
Hourly Supervisor - Shift Leader receive these AWESOME perks:
- A 1% raise every three months!
- Shoes for Crews! Order discounted slip-resistant shoes
- Flexibility in work schedule
- On-the-job training
- Employee referral bonus potential
- Career advancement into a salaried manager position
- Scholarship opportunities available for eligible employees
- 401(k) retirement plan for employees 21 and older
- One year of experience in the restaurant or hospitality industry required
- Desire to lead by example and work in a team environment
- Desire to grow and develop with Freddy’s
- Natural leadership skills
- Effective communication skills
- Willingness to learn new skills
- Must be willing to undergo a background check if you’re 18 or older
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All of your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Your interest in Freddy’s Frozen Custard & Steakburgers Restaurant Supervisor position is appreciated. As a franchisee, our Company is known as HCI Hospitality and we are a separate entity. All of the Freddy’s restaurants operate under the culture and product standards that have made the concept what it is today. As a franchisee, our employment practices and items, such as benefits, may vary from others so please refer to the information provided by the interviewer when contacted.