Strategy& Healthcare Cloud Strategy and Data/Analytics - Director - #19544049
A career within Technology Strategy services, will provide you with the opportunity to help organisations develop strategies that transform their technology capabilities and solve their most critical challenges. We focus on building technology enabled and agile operating models, planning their new enterprise architecture into a differentiating capability system that helps them win in the market, leveraging digital analytics to enhance the customer experience and optimising business operations, and using modern management techniques such as robotic process automation and next generation sourcing strategies to help our clients get fit for growth.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As a Director, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Support team to disrupt, improve and evolve ways of working when necessary.
- Arrange and sponsor appropriate assignments and experiences to help people realise their potential and support their long-term aspirations.
- Identify gaps in the market and spot opportunities to create value propositions.
- Look for opportunities to scale efficiencies and new ways of working across multiple projects and environments.
- Create an environment where people and technology thrive together to accomplish more than they could apart.
- I promote and encourage others to value difference when working in diverse teams.
- Drive and take ownership for developing connections that help deliver what is best for our people and stakeholders.
- Influence and facilitate the creation of long-term relationships which add value to the firm.
- Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
Job Requirements and Preferences:
The Healthcare Cloud Strategy and Data/Analytics Director will work in small fast-moving strategy teams to help healthcare clients' executives develop strategies, business cases, roadmaps, financial models, and capability blueprints to leverage cloud technology (AWS, Azure, GCP, Oracle, IBM/RedHat and others) to unlock significant business value. The role will also include defining the structure, plan, and governance models and coordinating across cross-functional teams within the client and PwC to set the client up for successful transformation.
Experience with healthcare business strategy, IT strategy, and/or cloud technology planning and management.
- Experience working with data to drive analysis in support of executive and business decision-making.
Minimum Degree Required:
Minimum Years of Experience:
Demonstrates thorough abilities and/or a proven record of success in the following areas:
Working knowledge of cloud platforms and the technologies that make them work (for example, AWS, Azure, Google Cloud Platform); and,
Working knowledge of IT Service Management and how it is implemented across different operating models (ITIL, ServiceNow).
Collaborating on and delivering strategy and transformation projects - including leading small teams and workstreams, identifying roadblocks, and integrating feedback from clients and team members;
Structuring and communicating your ideas logically;
Seeking opportunities to build and maintain professional relationships;
Approaching new projects with an open mind;
Believing empathy for coworkers and customers is key to your success;
Valuing learning from mistakes and ask for help when needed;
Persevering through challenges; and,
- Believing in the value created by diverse teams and can adapt to a variety of working styles.
Demonstrates proficient knowledge and/or a proven record of success in the following areas:
Project and Program Management
Cloud Platforms (Amazon Web Services (AWS), Azure, GCP);
Cloud Strategy, Design, Architecture and Migration ;
Data, Analytics, AI, Machine Learning, IoT
- Business development / Client Development